Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
"Why Not" Disscus "Why Not"...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zivos_Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:29 pm
Well as the Title says disscus what "Why Not" means to you or its meanings. and why would it be called "Why Not" and for what reasons would it be called "Why Not".....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:14 pm
I don't have much of a response to that, but I just have to say whenever I hear the word why not, I think of the show Moody's Points, a short show on the Amanda show on Nickalodeon. The is this really cool dude Moody is in love with, and he's like a goth guy. Well he was painting his school locker black, and a teacher come up and asks, "why are you painting your locker?" and he says," why am I not painting my locker?" HAHAHA! rofl  

nicksangel77

Zivos_Gambino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:58 pm
...Anything else?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:13 pm
Perhaps if you could clarify exactly what you would like to discuss?

The title of the guild was probably just a clever thought by the founders, and they thought it would suit a guild that does everything.  

Cornelius loh Quatious

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:01 pm
dboyzero
Perhaps if you could clarify exactly what you would like to discuss?

The title of the guild was probably just a clever thought by the founders, and they thought it would suit a guild that does everything.

(I know this is a response that would get me killed in the discussion forum if I wasn't vice captain, but...)

wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:30 am
The name "Why not" is really the best I've ever seen.. It catches attention right away like what happende to me.. 'coz you see.. It gives people the curiosity on what is the people doing in this guild.. why is this entitled this.. it is much better than any title becasue of what I said.. Well.. I don't have anything much to say except the fact that "why not" gives people a lot of ideas on what to do.. it let people think more options on what to do.. what to talk about.. what to ask.. what to say.. it gives us the fun to chat with eahc other.. ^^ That's why if we are asking "Why is this called 'Why not' instead of some other names like.. why not..??..or ??". I will answer that question.. "Why not name it still as 'why not'..?" right? I know some agrees with me.. ^^  

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

anelabela

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:51 am
why not leaves all possibilities open and encourages us to take the chance  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff