I don't know of any.
  I would love to explore one.
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:08 am
Oooh, it's creepy . . .
http://www.sinthaistudio.com/thehouse

I was actually surprised. Make sure you have the sound on and if you're feeling brave turn out the lights. xp

If you're still in a creepy mood check out:
http://www.abandoned-places.com/

Photos of old houses, factories, and other places. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:58 am
i just checked out the first link. it's scary.  

Anatsu Blacolm

rathalos2006

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:11 am
That was cool xd

I have been in abandoned house once, it had been in a fire. The floors were very weak, some of them had holes in, all the windows were smashed. We smashed the boards off the downstairs windows, we were going to smash the up stairs ones so we would be able to see up there, but the stairs collapsed. It was creepy, I found a half burned doll, and the frame of a pushchair. I even found some family photos, they were too burnt for me to see the faces properly though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:15 am
rathalos2006
That was cool xd

I have been in abandoned house once, it had been in a fire. The floors were very weak, some of them had holes in, all the windows were smashed. We smashed the boards off the downstairs windows, we were going to smash the up stairs ones so we would be able to see up there, but the stairs collapsed. It was creepy, I found a half burned doll, and the frame of a pushchair. I even found some family photos, they were too burnt for me to see the faces properly though.

oooooooo. creepy.  

Anatsu Blacolm

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:54 am
rathalos2006
That was cool xd

Sounds creepy. You have to be carefull around some places like that because the structures are sometimes unstable. I lived in this one neighborhood when I was a kid where there was house in the woods nearby that had been burned and half of it collapsed. It still had a lot of junk from the original occupants inside but it was all worthless such as clothes that had rotted and old appliances and broken furniture. It was weird though because my friends and I never saw any evidence of a road or driveway leading to this house in the woods. There must have been a dirt drive that had become overgrown over the years.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:54 pm
That first one was definitely creepy. Not the most creepy thing I've ever seen, though. (That's reserved for Silent Hill 3.)  

Nadian
Crew

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Nadian
That first one was definitely creepy. Not the most creepy thing I've ever seen, though. (That's reserved for Silent Hill 3.)
No, not the most creepy, but it was woth a look I think. It's more of an interactive story than a game, but it kinda sucked me in. I love the ending though biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:57 pm
It wont let me go anywhere else besides the Dining Room!!! crying It dont like me  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:01 pm
LingMing
It wont let me go anywhere else besides the Dining Room!!! crying It dont like me
You have to keep clicking on things. Keep going back to the drawing and clicking on the family members and the ball.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:14 pm
it's freaking my sister out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl  

Pete-RRRRRR

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Strideo
LingMing
You have to keep clicking on things. Keep going back to the drawing and clicking on the family members and the ball.
Aye aye! I will now try it again..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:16 pm
I just got to the kitchen. My, what a nice game.

rolleyes  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:17 pm
unlucky4leafClover
it's freaking my sister out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl
Sweet! xd

Alright, no really, I hope she's okay sweatdrop  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥