Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
hahahaha i suck at poetry come and see my suckiness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dont i suck
  kinda
  your actully pretty good
  man you frekin suck!
View Results

Dark ! Princess! 11

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:38 pm
i see a light of hope a trail of love and i am scared of the thought of losing you when you have hurt me and brought me down and said im no good i still will never leave you because you make me smile with that broken heart of yours and make a living by working in a factory just for me and i cant break apart from you or your bitter and broken soul of yours so the trail i wil take will be me and you walking together through it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:54 pm
this wat i said at my best friends funreal

anna was a good friend. she told me not to be ashamed to be who I am and I thank her for that. She was the kinda person that was caring and kind and did not like fights. When we were in kindergarten I was playing in the sand alone and she came up to me and started talking about her family and who she was and man was i creeped out then she asked me to play and being alone in a sand box wasnt my idea of fun so i said sure . From then on we were connected we were close that when we went to each others house we would say we were sisters and people actully blevied us i mean she had black hair and i had pure red hair. (i started to cry) Annaly if you can still here me is that i will never forget you and i will talk about you not i shame but in happy times and the bad times so you wont be forgoten. Annly i love you. Thank you thats it.  

Dark ! Princess! 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:01 pm
I liked it. mrgreen  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games