Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:14 am
User Image

You are standing in front of a run down two story house with an overgrown yard. The house has multiple chimney stacks and seems as though it had been quite nice and stately when it was in better condition. It looks as though this house hasn't been lived in for many years. Thick vines cover the fence that surrounds the back yard. The wooded area that this house rests in has an atmospere that feels remote and isolated. The road that leads up to the house from the east loops in a small circle around a dried out fountain.

Enter the Mysterious House

Head south to the old well.
Head North to the Ruined Shed
Head Southeast to Edward's house
Head East to the road

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:29 pm
User Image

Nuuuuu! ZOMBIES!

There are some zombies wandering around outside the old house!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-10!

I wonder what's in the house?  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:24 pm
I wonder what's in the house?

So I've been to Edward's house. There weren't any clues there.

Edward seems to have had a cat fedish though. And most of the clues I found some black cat fur. So he might have been the murderer.

But then what about the wine bottle? I know Rusty is something of an expert on wine. He could have done it. Plus I fond the supposed murder weapon: a candle stick, and a peice of cloth that was orange/green and striped. Plus from Ilsa's former room I could see the forest. The clues are starting to add up, but I can't seem to solve the problem... yet anyway. I shall contiune my investigation.

*heads down the north road.*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:33 pm
Detective If stands in front of the Mysterious House wondering if he should enter. After a few moments to gather up his courage he goes inside.  

Mr. If

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:42 pm
Naomi shivered at the house. "Helloooooo!!!" She yelled. "Anyone home...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:10 pm
"Finally! I Finally found this house again. Jessh, you would think that looking for a mysterious house in the woods would be easier but nooo. Now which way should I go?"
*checks out old well*

I think I'll go east now...  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Dangerboy eyes the house and looks carefully at it. "A house, old too! I would be shocked if somewone still lived in this place! there could be something in there perhaps... I NEED IT!" he exclaimed charging into the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:52 pm
The Gwee suddenly stopped, causing Anza to crash into him, and started shaking. "Uhh... this isn't the flowers I smelled... lets go back..." he whined and hid behind Anza's back. Anza snickered "What's wrong? Don't like a haunted house?" she teased. "Cmon', now that you've dragged me here we're going in to investigate!" she said with glee and pulled her Gwee by the tail into the house, he was whining loudly and flapping his wings to get away but she was stronger and still pulled him into the house.

(Continued in the Mysterious House)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:14 pm
"I wonder who's in the house," Shinobi thought, then entered it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:39 am
i saw some zombies around this house. that just says there going to be some trouble. so i deccide to enter the house hopping for clues.  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:40 am
before i went in there the zombies attacked me so i had to fight back.  
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 pm
The Mysterious House loomed ahead of her. Out in front of the house, on the lawn, were three zombies... one who appeared to be running the lawn mower, a second who... was it sunbathing?? And the third was curled up in the dog house.

Zphal kept her distance, as the creatures had not yet seen her. They seemed to be taking care of the house... did they think that they owned it? Still, they could not be allowed to live, amiable or not, these zombies had to die and return to the earth from whence they had came.

Zphal drew one of the short throwing knives she had strapped by the dozens along her sides. Taking careful aim, she chucked one at the zombie in the dog house. Her aim was true, and the knife end plunged through his left eye. Quietly, it slumped, now motionless. The other zombies did not take notice.

With the success, Zphal grinned. It would be easy to pick off the other two. She drew another blade and sent it flying towards the sunbathing female zombie. It too succumbed and dropped its bottle of sunscreen. Last but not least, Zphal aimed for the mowing zombie, and striking true, it fell over in a heap, the lawn mower continuing forward now on its own without someone to control it.

Zphal waited a few moments to make sure there were no other zombies patrolling the front area before removing herself from her cover. She turned off the mower and retrieved her knifes, wiping off the rotting zombie blood before returning them to their respective sheaths.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:22 pm
Zphal re-examined her handiwork from earlier. While she did so, she suddenly noticed that there was a well off to the South and a shed off to the north. That was worth investigating. But which would she check first? She pondered a moment or two before deciding on the well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:38 pm
Zphal returned to the front yard of the Mysterious House. Having checked out the well (and done her duty there), she headed for the shed.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:11 pm
I am greeted by the zombies, and I ready my axe. I am feeling more confident with the axe now.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff