Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Treated Trip

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X~Marionette~X

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:27 pm
My best friend is treating me to a trip with her church to Edmonton, it costs 65 dollars and she's paying for me because I couldnt come up with enough money, so now she left me with a desion: Water park or Galexy Land (theme park). She realy wants to go to the water park but she took me last year which I payed for myself, and we went to the water park. I've never went to Galexy land before except withmy dad to look around. So I want to go there but when I brought up going to the theme park and not the water park, she brought up that in the water park we can be individual and we get 6 hours either place, we get an all day pass to either place and that at the theme park that we have to be in groups that I dont know anyone but her... I want to go to the theme park because I'm finaly tall enough to go on the roller coaster that some people died one a couple years ago when it crashed, and she wants to go to the water park again and I dont want to hurt her feelings...

What do I do, please help

((Please ignore any of my spelling mistakes))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:33 pm
Ugh, what do I do, I mean my best friend is extremly nice, sure she would understand but still, I have the most guiltiest concinse ever... We've been friends for six years, this is confusing do I do what I want to do but I do supose that she did leave the answer to me but I'd feel guilty still!  

X~Marionette~X

eddievedder#1

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:11 pm
I don't thinkhe would be that mad. Why not just go though it's not like you will never have a chance to go there. And you really want to go on a ride people died on? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I would stay very far from it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:49 pm
Hmm. In my opinion, I think you should go to the waterpark with your friend. I mean, she went through all the trouble of paying, and now she's gonna let you choose. Trust me, you're still going to have fun even if you go to the waterpark.

...or you could wait for the weather report before deciding anything.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:56 am
I think Askeptykal has a good point. Check the weather. If it's really sunny and warm, go for the waterpark. If it's looking a little chilly or rainy, bring it up with your friend and suggest the themepark instead. And like he said either way you will have fun! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:35 pm
In the end she invited you. Being the invited, you must choose the most ethicly correct choice even if its not something you really want to do. You should go with her to the water park. Next time, you can invite her to go with you to the theme park.

Really it was disided before she even invited you.

-Haha that came off crueler than I antisapated it would.-  

-The management-

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:56 am
As with the others, I agree that you should go to the water park.

Your friend paid for you, and now obviously wants you to go with them.

She just doesn't want you to feel compelled or controlled in where to go or what to do.

Checking the weather would also be wise.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:10 pm
eddievedder#1
I don't thinkhe would be that mad. Why not just go though it's not like you will never have a chance to go there. And you really want to go on a ride people died on? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I would stay very far from it.

I know, seriously.  

Omega Girlie

Super Weeaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:29 pm
Well, I think it'd be better to go to the water park. I went to galaxy land before and it's not that great, the roller coaster seriously looks freaky to me. If your friend wants to go to the water park, it'd be better to listen to her because she's your friend. You can go to galaxy land some other time, and then you will be even taller and not that scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Also, the waterpark is awesome, I've been there too!  

Super Weeaboo

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff