Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I am so Aungry!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think shes a slut?
  A.Yes she is such a Whore!
  B.I want gold give me gold its Gold! shh they dont know its not gold!
View Results

Jacqueeeeline

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:44 pm
GRRR! I Dont know what to do my bestfriend Charlie's witch with a b SLUT is planing on cheating on him with another guy and she did this to him many of times and GRR! He is a sweet guy and i really like him and i dont know what to do i really am Aungry and he is out of town for tonight and comes back tomorrow i think she will because she done it before to him grrr! That two timing @$$ SLUT!biotch i am so aungry right now and i need some advice on should i tell him?!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:01 pm
That's probably best. If my girl was cheating on me behind my back, I'd at least like to know about it. Just tell him the facts, don't tell him what to do about it. He needs to make that decision by himself. But I think that it's best to tell him now.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Malekhi

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:25 pm
Askeptykal
That's probably best. If my girl was cheating on me behind my back, I'd at least like to know about it. Just tell him the facts, don't tell him what to do about it. He needs to make that decision by himself. But I think that it's best to tell him now.

oh yeah! i agree. the way i see it, by not telling him you are just helping her, and it sounds like that is the last thing you want to do right now. listen to your heart. im sure you'll so the right thing. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:51 pm
Thats what i am going to do i am still mad and she changed since i known her from school and i hope he beileves me i dont have his phone number though.  

Jacqueeeeline

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:34 pm
Tell him.
Let her get what she deserves.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:49 pm
Agree with others. The best way is to tell him cheating is so mean thing :<  

Wiedziemka

Jacqueeeeline

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Man I found out today that slut and the other guy kissing on eachother and they both said oh the other did it and i am like whatever.I bet both of them were willing to kiss each other and arent telling the truth and now She is going to tell Charlie and i am so aungry now because of that and i know Charlie is going to be hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:58 pm
Just tell him everything.  

Omega Girlie

soulassassin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 pm
you should tell him simple as that.....sit him down and tell him all the rotten things that she has done  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:32 pm
tell him.
if this dude is really sweet and nice
then she doesnt deserve him
thats why you should tell him the truth  

baka_soul

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:51 am
you should tell him...it wouldn't be fair for him to be left out  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:32 am
Tell him about it.
And just to make her mad and show her how it feels, tell him to cheat on her aswell.

. C O M

Yuki_elle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:16 pm
I think that you should tell him because fair to him. Also he is going find it out sooner or later right???  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games