Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:04 am
This is the foyer and main entry way into an old abandoned house. This home must have been a very fine and expensive one in it's time. You can see an ornate little chandelier hanging from a high ceiling that has been covered in cobwebbs. The walls are decked with well constructed cherry wood wainscoting that is now covered in dust and grime. There is an elegant curving wooden staircase that leads to the second floor. There is an open doorway leading to the south that appears to lead into the great room. A door on the north wall stands closed. On the west wall across from the front door there is an arch shaped doorway that looks like it leads into a hallway. It feels strangley cold in here.

Go East, out the front door and exit the house
Go West into the Hallway
Go North, through the closed door
Go South, toward the Great Room

Ascend the Staircase to the Second Floor

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:39 pm
I wonder what's up stairs. I hope the floor isn't rotten, I don't what to fall through.

I'll see what's in the rooms first this time. No point in not checking it out right now.
*goes through closed door.* /north/

Well I'm keeping the map. Though I can't figure it out yet.
*goes to great room*

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:19 pm
I wonder what's up stairs. I hope the floor isn't rotten, I don't what to fall through.

I'll see what's in the rooms first this time. No point in not checking it out right now.
*goes through closed door.* /north/

Well I'm keeping the map. Though I can't figure it out yet.
*goes to great room*

I've checked out the entire house now. Thank goodness. This place give me the creeps.
*leaves*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:36 pm
Detective If looks around the foyer for a bit taking in his surroundings before heading up the stairs. I guess I'll try the second floor first.  

Mr. If

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:21 pm
Dangerboy rushes in. "Ah, got to be carefull just in case..." said Dangerboy then pulling out a magnifying glass and heads through the closed door slowly.

Dangerboy walks out the closed door and heads down the hallway.

Dangerboy walks down the staircase with a slightly scared face on him as he walks into the great room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:00 pm
The door shut tight with a loud SLAM behind Anza and the Gwee. They weren't going anywhere anytime soon it seemed.
"Anzaaaaa!!! Its just like in those stories! The door closes behind us and we'll find ourselves running for our lives away from ghosts and zombies and then they'll eat our brains and then we'll become like them and end up chasing other people who come in here and we'll be doomed for eternity and we'll rot and fall apart and then turn into dust!" the Gwee cried.
Anza sighed and rolled her eyes "You're such a Drama Gwee..." she said and karate chopped him on the head. "You dope. We aren't going to get eaten. And even if there were zombies you could fry them with your firebreath dumbo..." she grumbled and surveyed the room. "Well, I'm going in. You can leave if you want but I dunno who else will deal with your crap." she said and walked into the hallway.

(Continued West into the Hallway)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:16 pm
Shinobi pointed at the stairs, but went to the great room first.

"Time to go up the stairs!!" He thought, then asended up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:41 am
hm i deicde to take a look. so i wondered in random places.  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:49 pm
Zphal rubbed her arms, feeling a chill creep down her spine as she entered the old house. There wasn't any sign of zombies, but the place badly needed a dusting...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:19 pm
Zphal wandered into the foyer and made for the front exit.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:30 pm
I head into the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm
The door opened easily for them and Fairlee didn't hesitate as she moved inside. There was a visible layer of dust that swirled to envelop the blue girl as she walked, looking around in another rare quiet moment.

"Man... this place is a dump." Lucifer grumbled.

"Don't say that..." Fairlee quietly chastised him. "You act like you don't remember this place."

"Remember..?" Lucifer looked at her strangely. "What do you mean? I've never been here."

"Sure you have... I have too. This is where we first met." Fairlee said as she reached to rest a hand on the banister, not seeming to mind the dust that had gathered there. There was a soft smile on her lips as she stroked the wood, stirring up the dust. "Don't you remember?"

"Huh..?" Lucifer frowned, confusion darkening his childish face. "I think you're confused, Fair. We met a few months ago in the ruins of Ookami... remember? You fell and used my superior sword form for the demeaning use of a crutch?"

"Hmm..." Fairlee was quiet for a long time, then turned and smiled warmly up at the dragon. "Guess you forgot after all. Oh well... do you sense any wishes here?'

"Well, no... but what do you mean by..?" Lucifer started.

"I guess there's no need to hang around and explore, then." Fairlee cut him off, her tone wistful. "Some other time, then..."

"Wait a minute..! Tell me what you mean by..!" Lucifer tried again, but trailed off as the silver haired young woman flounced out the door into the cold. The dragon's eyes narrowed slightly, and the silver creature looked around with a lingering growl as he checked once again that he had never been here and had never met the girl named Fairlee. Someone as bizarre as the elf was difficult to forget. Drawing a blank, he slowly shook his head before turning to follow the girl back out into the cold.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items