Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:08 am
User Image

This is the family room. Most of the furniture in this room has been covered with large white sheets giving it a very eerie feel. You can make out the shapes of chairs and a large couch situated around a large fireplace on the south wall. Above the fireplace there is a large hand painted family portrait that looks faded and worn. On the north wall you can see an old grandfather clock with a partially torn sheet still covering half of it. It looks as though the clock hasn't worked in a very long time. There is an open doorway that leads to a hallway on the west wall and another doorway that leads to the foyer on the north wall.

Examine the portrait
Head North, through the doorway into the Foyer
Head West, through the doorway into the hallway

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:50 pm
Clue

You are standing in the room where the murder was commited. You feel a shiver run all the way up and down the length of your spine. Slowly, you pace around the room, examining, looking around for some information that will help you link you to the identity of the murderer. There isn't a bit of blood anywhere that you can see, but there is some mud. Your eyes suddenly focus on something lying in the middle of the floor. Bending down, you find it to be a candlestick, though the candle has been removed.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:36 pm
So this was it was a candle stick that was in the mud. The murdurer too Ilsa to that tree where she was found, and then for some reason came back here.

Wait! there were two sets of foot prints in the mud. She was alive when before she was taken to the tree. Or maybe there was two murduers. Him... something's not adding up.

*pockets the candle stick for later investinagtion, then examines the portrait.*

*passes through*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:49 pm
Dangerboy walks in and observes the area very closely for any items of value before going to observe the painting.  

Dangerboy3

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:19 pm
Shinobi put the candlestick in his backpack for investigation, then examined the portrait.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:44 am
hm i saw the place where the murder was commited. i saw a candle stick so i decide to put it in the magical storage i use.  

disliker of the mary sue

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff