Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammich - 91 -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:02 pm
My dad is being a jerkoff again... Threatening me more than usual.. The boy I've like for years.. absolutely hates me... I'm failing at school... My so-called friends all hate me.. And I've picked up cutting again.

Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:56 am
wwell i use to do that but ive dealed with it, and you know waht if you look like the pic in your sig you can get any guy, dont fee lto dedicated to any guy, if he doesnt liek you hes a blind fool.
and your dad is an not so nice person so tell some one except the school, they cant do s**t except tell him , hell say hell stop, then he'll continue
if you needanym ore help fele free to pm me  

royal jester york

yukarin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:13 pm
heart I guess I'm lucky. heart
Ok, advise. Do your best at the lessons in school.
If you go to religious services, talk to someone in the clergy. If not, find someone else to offer you council.
As for as I can see, you have one major problem, that is causing many of the others. You have no self-respect, you only rely on self-esteam. My best advise is to not worry about how others see you. (I used to laugh at them while they made fun of me.)
As for the cutting, I would suggest that you please stop that. Barring that, make sure that you sterilize the sight you are about to cut and the tool you plan to use to cut, then cover the cut with a sterile bandage. The cuts will heal, but you need help to heal your heart. Please find it.  

SolstaLynn

Princess Xenodice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:33 pm
Okay,starting from the top...

arrow Your dad : I'd say talk to your coucelor at school,have them give you a number to a youth group,they can help you,and if things onlt worsen with your dad,maybe you can stay with a friend or talk to a councelor about being put into foster care or possibly stay with another relative that cares about you.

arrow Guy issues : We all have them sadly,myself included.Basically,if he can't see the good in you he's a blind idiot.Focus on othe things and maybe you'll meet another guy,one who sees you for the good in you and you'll,in time, forget about that other loser

arrow School : Seek help in your school's homework or study group.Chances are your school has one,and if they don't talk with the principal about possibly starting one-you're not the only one struggling with school.And if you get turned down for that,start a homework group or something like that with some friends,,get together and share your work,help eachother and possibly go out for ice cream afterward! ^_^

arrow Friends : Pull them aside and talk to them,but don't accuse them of anything or they'll get deffensive and you'll only make things worse.Tell them how YOU feel...example....Tell them something like "Lately I feel like you've been avoiding me and I was wondering if by chance I've done or said anything wrong?"...you're not being accusational and you're being honest...work it out and get them to talk.

arrow Cutting : Please,stop.Cutting only makes things worse for yourself.People see it as a cry for attention and you may get the kind of "help" you don't want.People either "pity" you or they make fun of you,call you suicudal or do worse things to you.If you really need it,talk to a councelor or some adult you trust about getting you involved in a youth group,like I mentioned earlier.There are people out there experiencing the same things and it feels good to talk to them.Plus,everything you say is usually undocumented and kept in confidence...

Hope I helped and if you need to,feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:08 pm
try to stay calm; if you feel like cutting yourself try not to. been there, done that and i stopped! it's dangerous, but if you need to self-harm just pinch your hand or press a cold spoon against your arm... it hurts, but it's less dangerous. you can only do your best in school. just try to get your homework done, ask teachers for help, and tackle it one subject and one assignment at a time. leave your friends to cool off for a bit, then try to talk to them. i would advise telling a trusted adult or councillor about your dad... try ringing childline, from a phonebooth if you don't want it to show up on the phone bill.
good luck and stay optimistic!
xxx  

le-half-blood-princess

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas