Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
belly piercing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a_blonde_shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:23 am
i want to get my belly pierced but my mom wont let me, so i want to do it myself, can someone tell me how so i dont screw up  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:37 pm
its best if you dont do it yourself unless your a pro
you could get serious infection if you screw up  

baka_soul

nightwings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:11 am
dude seriously don't do it yourself... it can get extremely gross  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:22 am
Don't do it yourself, I had a couple friends who did theirs themselves and they got really infected and nasty. If your going to get it done, get a pro.  

ruby_dreams

Princess Xenodice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:17 pm
I wouldn't reccomend it.
If you mess up,which you just might,you'll get a mega-infection.

My friend Joey once pierced his own ear using a professional needle,and he ended up in the hospital 3 days later with an ear infection.

And my bud Alyssa's mom wouldn't let her get a belly ring either,and she decided to do it HERSELF.Well...she ended up with an infection too and blood was dripping down her naval...it was a pretty graphic scenario and I'd hate for that to happen to anyone else.

So I'd say wait till you're older...say around 18 or 20?...and then have it professionally done...and if you really want one now,I'd say use a clip-on.It's cute,safer,and it's also cheaper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:36 pm
do NOT do it yourself! and i wouldn't advise getting it done behind your mom's back either, cos you'll get found out in the end. maybe let if go for a while and in a couple of weeks ask her again? i don't know how old you are, but i think you have to be 16 to get it done, and if you're under that age you need parental consent to sign a form and have a parent with you. it's quite expensive to get your belly pierced aswell, you'd be better off spending the money on a nice new tshirt for yourself!  

le-half-blood-princess

. C O M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:01 am
Don't do it yourself. Get a pro to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:52 pm
Don't do it yourself!!!
What are you stupid?
You don't need one anyway.
Is your life worth wanting to look cool?  

theegirlnexdoor

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 pm
What they all said. And the only reason why they all got infections is because they did it wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:43 pm
if you do it yourself it will hurt like hell  

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:35 pm
Don't do it yourself. You'll get a major infection if you do it wrong and the needle you use isn't steralized. Still, even if you get a professional to do it, you could still get an infection. My sister got her piercings done in a clean, professional place and her ears still got infected.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:06 pm
a_blonde_shadow
i want to get my belly pierced but my mom wont let me, so i want to do it myself, can someone tell me how so i dont screw up

do not do it your self. messing up can caus you some problems  

unhuman820

butteredshadows

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:29 am
i seriously don't undersdtand why you want a pircing anyways.if your just trying to fit in then don't.if you really want one then do the folowing
1.MARRY YOUR MAMMA domokun
2.get a fake one instead
do you jhave any idea what trouble you could get into.first of all you have to clean the picrcing about twice a week,it's recoomened that you tell your GP and three they're hard to get rid off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:32 pm
DO NOT do it urself ive had a couple of friends who got REALLLLLYYY bad infections.  

turkish gnome

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces