Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I don't know what to do... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help me?
  No, you're a loser. I don't help losers.
  Of course!
  Sorry, no.
View Results

Super Weeaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:56 pm
I go to a school where popularity is everything. If you don't look good, your a loser. I'm afraid that I am a loser there. People have been treating me very poorly. They've been swearing at me just for being in their presence they've been insulting me for my appearence but I can't do anything about my appearence because I was born this way. One student almost hit me on the head with a hard-covered book. I have hardly any friends and my crush hates me. I sang for the talent show and I think I made a big fool of myself. I am also new to the school this year too. And it is strange because I was very popular at my old school.

Please tell me what I should do. Please.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:58 pm
*sigh*  

Super Weeaboo

Super Weeaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:59 pm
*waits*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:05 pm
Please...help me...  

Super Weeaboo

Homicidal_cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:18 pm
who cares wat they think just try and meet somone thats in the similar position

hope it all works out for ya razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:16 pm
vampire_rkool
who cares wat they think just try and meet somone thats in the similar position

hope it all works out for ya razz
Thanks for the advice.  

Super Weeaboo

Seferius Slyferin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:01 pm
Hm, well I was an outcast at my old school and actually the one I'm at now, but all you have to do is ignore them, your obviously above them. Popularity, has never been my strong point. But being ostrasized is.

What'cha gotta do is find people a-kin to you, they may be popular, they may not, but as long as you get along it shouldn't matter. Then once you got your friends, things should get better.

That's not very good advice, but this is coming from a guy who's sheer size keeps people from picking on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:37 pm
you just got to be patient....you'll find some friends eventually and they;ll stop....i was a new student...and for weeks it was like that to me...but there was this one guy who i liked helped with one math problem and after that he stood up for me....but it took awhile...so just be patient and ignore them...they obviously don't know how dumb they are acting....  

CrimsonxXxSolace

SolstaLynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:24 pm
heart Yes, use your position as the unpopular new kid to show them all up.
Basically, act like you don't give a damn about what they think about you. Act very cold toward them, only dealing with them because you have to.
Basically, act like a self-centered jerk.

For some reason, self-important jerks seem to find themselves attracted toward the self-centered jerks.
I had a friend who was havinig trouble in his new school, so he started wearing bones in his hair, and muttering under his breath. Eventually others started to gravitate toward him, and he gave up the masquarade.

Hope this helps. Oh, and talk to your clergy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:26 am
there are other places than school you know, school is chock full of a**holes and just downright mean people (hence why I quit), but as time goes on you realize that school is just sorta there just to be there if you don't learn anything about the poeple you are around then you learn what you need to learn

f**k those guys (sorry for that), people are going to berate and just destroy what they don't appreciate/understand...you are who you are and if by any means you have to ignore them..then do that

if it makes you feel better you're among friends, I was three times the social outcast (virgin, didn't use drugs, never was invited to parties etc...), so it's not a bad thing...it's becoming a growing trend now  

Bonekeeper E

[.kristin.megan.]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:23 pm
Your problem is similar to what happened to me before. I think you should just be yourself. You shouldn't care what people think about you, especially what your crush thinks. I'm going to tell you something very private that I hope will help you feel better......Oh, what I am talking about is focused on what your crush thinks about you.

{5 years ago}
When I was new to my school I liked this guy who was popular. He is still popular now. I never stopped liking him, except for when I liked two other people this year. Anyway, he finally found out that I liked him. He said it was cool. So, now he likes me more than he used to. Plus, I'm not popular. And when you would look at the history of girls he liked, it is usually one of the girls that are popular. Since, I've been myself around him, it really made him think differently about me.

So, my point is...To never change yourself because of other people. If people change you there will never be a part of you that is you. And to change yourself for your crush will make things even worse. If your crush doesn't like you for you than that means he is not the one for you. Trust me though... he'll like you if you just be yourself.

P.S. I am sorry if this is really bad advice. But it really helped me. Plus, this is my first time giving out advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:45 am
Eh, Same here. I was very well known at my old school

Now at my new school... not so popular or liked. But what you do is find at least one good friend,(( there has to be one person not popular or it's not popularity is it?)) Just enjoy the friendship and others will start to get to know you. The popular kids? Well they're asses. You remember what they do to you so if you do well enough- You become their boss so you can make their life hell when it really counts.  

Impish Desires

. C O M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:21 am
I was in the same position in my elementary school. People really never liked me at all, either for my appearence or I was no good at all. But now, I am in my high school and I am still an outcast but I manage to get the fact straight. No one is perfect in any sense, people like to bring people down because they are either butt ugly or realy poor and the popular think that they all that, but they are not, what so ever.

But like the others said, find someone that you can talk to, or a small group of people that are in the same spot as you are. And it's your first year to that school, give your self a chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:31 am
girl please. You cant be that bad. And if all them people is gonna be a bunch of Jack asses, then f*** them. Seriously, stuff like that is petty and stupid. You seem really nice and sweet and I dont even kno you. Seriously, want me to get my boots on, and come down there to kick all there asses, cuz i will. Let one of them try to mess wit me, oooh. itz on!!! *lol* but seriously tho, if people arent gonna accept you for you, then they're definantly not worth your time.  

GAZE_smuggler_Smoo

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:25 pm
... Well who cares after you get out of school it wouldn't matter anyway. (unless you are a model or something) It shouldn'tmatter too much cuz they r not confortable with themselves in a way. Oh and don't tell them that. you'll get hurt  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff