Submit

Life Sucks.
  Life Sucks.
View Results

pyro_cannon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:04 pm
Life Sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:28 pm
Well, is there anything we can help you with?  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:42 pm
how do we know if your life sucks or not??  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:04 pm
Hey I know you dont know me but I would love to help so if you ever wanna talk just pm me, or just post your problem on here, we would love to help you with whatever is wrong!  

ruby_dreams

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:15 pm
same here...just give us a pm man, there are tons of people that would love to help out others with advice...personally, i been through alot of s**t in my 16 years...so i can probably relate to how you could be feeling....all up to you, just take the first step, and we can guide you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:45 am
you're not the only one that thinks that life is a collection of downward spirals and misunderstandings as well as a lot of negativity...if there is anything imparticular you'd like to discuss I'd like to help out  

Bonekeeper E

hahahaha538

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:42 pm
pyro_cannon
Life Sucks.

i felt like that alot man, i really do sometimes, but the easiest way to fix it is by thinking of all the good things that have happend to you, and never commit suicide, you may think its a way out.....but its not. its just another mistake. Those who love you will be emotionally scared for the rest of their lives thinking about how they could have made your life better, dont do it if thats what your thinking....and the Bible clearly states that if man kills himself they will be sent to hell. So really, you will get it even worse if you kill yourself  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Why? Did something bad happen to you? MAny of us here can help you.  

toughluck22894

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff