Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:45 pm
Thnx for the advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:23 pm
Have you thought of talking to him about the distance you may feel the two of you have between one another? Or perhaps your feelings or lack of?

Sounds like you two may need to sit down and talk. Might even try to suggest to him getting out for a day, or maybe working on doing something together like going to a movie, going on a picnic, etc.

Keiji Death Kiss

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:01 pm
Isendor_Drake
Have you thought of talking to him about the distance you may feel the two of you have between one another? Or perhaps your feelings or lack of?

Sounds like you two may need to sit down and talk. Might even try to suggest to him getting out for a day, or maybe working on doing something together like going to a movie, going on a picnic, etc.

That's actually a good idea. thank you though I will talk to him tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:31 pm
as they say, communication is the key to any relationship (that's what the internet is for 3nodding )  

Bonekeeper E

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 pm
Bonekeeper E
as they say, communication is the key to any relationship (that's what the internet is for 3nodding )

hey you always say that.. but it's true!!! heheh.. so this is where we met..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:56 pm
I've felt that before. I told my friends all about it, then I felt better. now I'm starting to talk to him, and encourage him to take me out on dates.
As everyone else said, just talk to him. I know how hard net romance is, and if you made it this far, then he'll probably understand if you talk to him. Hang in there!  

Juliette Lee

Zeal3000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Yea it would be just talk to him and hop to what ever you belive in god or whatever that life dosnt like the taste of your a** and have it not take a taste  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games