Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

schizorain

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:01 pm
My best friend (who also happens to be my ex) is moving out of state. Really soon.

He just found out about it recently and they might be gone by the end of July.

This is really hard for both of us. He really isn't good when it comes to change. And this is really big.

I just don't think I'm ready for him to leave. I mean we'll keep in touch and all, but I know I'll miss him a lot.

This also poses another problem with me. My boyfriend will probably get angry/upset that my friend leaving is bothering me so much.

I don't know what to do...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:30 pm
schizorain
My best friend (who also happens to be my ex) is moving out of state. Really soon.

He just found out about it recently and they might be gone by the end of July.

This is really hard for both of us. He really isn't good when it comes to change. And this is really big.

I just don't think I'm ready for him to leave. I mean we'll keep in touch and all, but I know I'll miss him a lot.

This also poses another problem with me. My boyfriend will probably get angry/upset that my friend leaving is bothering me so much.

I don't know what to do...

Tell your bf that your ex is important to you as a friend, you've been lots of times so I think your bf should accept it and comfort you.. Well, we can't do anything to stop them from moving so, better prepare yuorself for a big change.. as well as he.. just accept everything and move on.. Just remember, there's nothing wrong with being bothered, it's normal and you can't control your feelings.. so just go with the flow. follow what your feelings says and do what you think is right.. ^^ God bless..  

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Corynne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:07 pm
If your boyfriend gets mad at you for that, he might not be the right person for you to be with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:38 am
I wont lie to you, its gonna hurt when your bestfriend moves I know from experience. But after while youll feel better about it cause its not like hes disappearing forever. My best friend moved away when I was about 6 and im 14 now and we still stay in touch. We're a lot closer than we were too. Youll get used to it after a while. And as for your boyfriend you need to talk to him and explain that your bestfriend is just that, not your boyfriend, and if hes a good boyfriend he will understand that.  

ruby_dreams

riu_xa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:09 am
I had my best friend move to Germany 2 years ago and I'm stuck in America. We were both really sad but we promised that we would keep in touch. Just try to get by and talk to him as much as possible. Sooner or alter you're goignt o feel better and you guys will still be great frineds. As for the boyfriend thing, sorry but I have no clue whatsoever to tell you about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:32 pm
On the BF issue......

If he can't respect your feelings then really he needs to take a good look at himself. he should know that you care for him and that it is in fact your FRIEND moving, not your lover.  

Kirogata

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff