Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
crush <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danie12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:56 pm
*sigh* ok, well, i really like this guy who rides my bus... like really!! i've had 4 dreams about him (I don't even know why i like him) i don't even have any classes with him! it's weird....i know his name but he doesn't know mine. he likes all the things i like... we got to sit next to each other on the bus one time and we talked, but he never asked for my name. every time i see him i want to jump into his arms!! heart heart heart *sigh, again* i don't know what to do!! sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:22 pm
Well, first thing's first: you gotta get to know him. Start off by saying "hi" to him and stuff. Start conversations. Get him to know who you are. Then your chances will improve.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Leeches in my peaches

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:12 pm
Yep, try talking a bit more to him. Let him know what a good catch you are and maybe he'll like you back if not already  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Don't be too hasty dear. just calm down and take things a step at a time O.k.  

Kirogata

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:44 am
you can introduce yourself to him or make the conversation sorta start off in the right way (introduction..subject/ramblings/banter....ending), the strange thing about conversations is taht they can take the turn for the worst because the worst thing happening you and he won't have anything to talk about (keep in mind, in the real world you and the next person can be two completely different people) and that will sorta end your chances...it's just a crush though, don't think of it as you being in love with the guy because you barely know him technically  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:34 am
try talking to him again then make sure he will know your name
take things slowly dont jump to conclusions
make sure you think before talking
and dont talk the whole conversation give him time to talk

well thats all the advice i can give to you for now good luck!  

Iris_16

Water_Dragon_Rai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:18 am
Danie12
every time i see him i want to jump into his arms!! heart heart heart *sigh, again* i don't know what to do!! sad

Don't do that! If he's not expecting you to jump in his arms, you'll just end up hitting each other, and knocking him down....or hitting him in the nuts. Either one is NOT GOOD...trust me...I've done both before...lol. Anyways, I'm agreeing with what everyone else is saying. Try to start up a conversation once again...start by maybe introducing yourself? That way...he'll at least know your name. Try to strike up a friendship FIRST...then maybe his feelings for you will change...you never know. But also, don't expect him to become your closest friend or boyfriend. You have to realize that he might just not be interested in you...and always remember..."There are plenty of fish in the sea...and some like you, so give them a nibble!" A new spin on an old saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:38 pm
ok just try to get to know him and become friends
mabye after a month or 2 ask to c if he wants to go c a comedy movie
not romantic
like click or ricky bobby (when it comes out )  

sandflea

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 pm
it doesn't hurt to talk to him more.i hang out with a lot of people and if i want to meet someone and i know one of there friends i will just walk over and introduce myself.for me it always works.if it doesn't work for you it doesn't hurt to sit by him on the buss again.if you sit by him again make sure to get a good conversation started.hopefully your not shy because if you are the conversation will have a lot of pauses.good luck with your guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:15 pm
just as ^^ said..
start a convo with him on the bus
figure out a way to sit next to him
and if he talks with someone you know,
walk over and introduce yourself.  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100