Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Friend Trouble

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imortal ~ Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:14 pm
One day while working on a class assignment, my teacher asked Me and my friend that just so happens to be a boy to help my other friend with her writing (she's a girl) She was writing about bill clinton. i asked her What was something interesting about clinton. she said he signed a bill saying that if someone was pregnant, their husband could stay home and help their wifes and still get paid. Except the way she said it was like this (i don't want to say mine nor my friends names on the internet) "for example, if you [me] were pregnant then your [my] friend that just so happens to be a boy could stay home and take care of you [me]" do you realize what that means? almost everyone in my class thinks that me and my friend that just so happens to be a boy are bf and gf! people have said it to our faces so many times that now we (me and my friend who's a boy)hardly even look at each other or talk to each other. What should i do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:21 pm
*shrugs* I think the best thing to do here might be to just ignore it. If I know people, they'll slowly forget about it over time.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

beautiful disaster 08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:17 pm
Askeptykal
*shrugs* I think the best thing to do here might be to just ignore it. If I know people, they'll slowly forget about it over time.

i agree with skepty. if you just ignore it, then ppl will get tired of talking about and and prolly forget about it after a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:48 pm
people do that type of stuff because there's nothing better going on in their life.

Just go on with your life. It's easier that way.  

Impish Desires

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:29 am
People have altered perceptions on anything dealing with "coupling"

this sorta brings up something I wanted to say for a while...people tend to think that any kind of interaction revolves around coupling, for example, saying I love you...love (to me) is a way of expressing care and compassion for someone, but some people (actually a lot of people) look at love as sexual lust and a way of coupling when it's really more than that. Another famous example is the ever so popular "we're just friends" (I call it "we're just friends" for obvious reasons) syndrome when a guy and a girl are really just good friends and people look at it as something less then what it is...the thoughts of friendship and love are highly HIGHLY altered nowadays but just ignore it...it'll pass eventually

sorry for the really long a** post and seeming to kick a dead horse here but it's something I always wanted to say but never got around it  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games