Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Strawberry . Smile ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:57 pm
ok so here's the thing.

There is Girl A and Girl B Girl C
Then there is Boy A and Boy B

ok?
Here it is Girl A likes Boy A and Girl B likes Boy B But suddendly girl B doesn't like boy A anymore so she likes Boy B. Girl A is upset and angry at girl B. So is it really her fault? GIrl A doesn't really like GIrl b either but she is her good friend. Girl A doesn't like Girl b because girl b has no manners, is kind of a slut and is too boy crazy. So what should girl A do?

and yes, I am girl A

Thanks for anyone who'll come and visit or try to help. Even reading this will help. Thank you ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:01 pm
well, this is a complicated situation.

-She doesn't like the boy you're after? isn't that a good thing...

-How do the boys feel about this?

- And may I ask where Girl C fits into this?  

Impish Desires

Kirogata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:11 pm
Umm....Could you double check your girl "A, B, znd C" placings? I didn't see girl C at all, so I am not sure if it was a typo or you just omitted usles information.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:16 pm
im saying what the other 2 have said...where is girl c?
and pleaze check youre a and b placements.
because wehre they are right now, i dont see a problem.  

beautiful disaster 08

Cybergothika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:14 am
I think I understand the problem.

It's not her fault. You cannot help the fact that you like someone, unless she's being dishonest and trying to piss you off. But, I don't think she'd have any reason to do that, would she? If she were to do something like that, then she's really not worth your time, energy or friendship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:38 pm
Is not really her fault that she fall in love with Boy A because she can't really help it. I think what you should do is ask BoyA for answer to see if he love you more or does he love Girl B more. At the end of the day, is more important to find a true partner that really love you than just having a boyfriend that doesn't love you. If you are not the person that he love the most, I don't see the point of staying with him because he would probably cheat on you even you get married. sweatdrop *that's what I think...*  

sQuirrel.~.cRackEr

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:12 pm
[ Strawberry . Smile ]
ok so here's the thing.

There is Girl A and Girl B Girl C
Then there is Boy A and Boy B

ok?
Here it is Girl A likes Boy A and Girl B likes Boy B But suddendly girl B doesn't like boy A anymore so she likes Boy B. Girl A is upset and angry at girl B. So is it really her fault? GIrl A doesn't really like GIrl b either but she is her good friend. Girl A doesn't like Girl b because girl b has no manners, is kind of a slut and is too boy crazy. So what should girl A do?

and yes, I am girl A

Thanks for anyone who'll come and visit or try to help. Even reading this will help. Thank you ^^
what? okay so girl b like the boy a right? SOme girls are thta way. You choose it is kinda hard to asy what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:59 pm
Kirogata
Umm....Could you double check your girl "A, B, znd C" placings? I didn't see girl C at all, so I am not sure if it was a typo or you just omitted usles information.

[.Cho.]

angelics1on1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:16 am
just dump her as a friend b/c she isn't showing any respect  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out