Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!
  <3
View Results

hiMonkeys_Slave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:32 pm
My friend said I should call the guy I like, but I'm way to scared and nervous that he wouldn't say that he feels the same way, or that he hates me for try to tell him, or something like that! I don't kno what to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:16 pm
hiMonkeys_Slave
My friend said I should call the guy I like, but I'm way to scared and nervous that he wouldn't say that he feels the same way, or that he hates me for try to tell him, or something like that! I don't kno what to do.
Rarely will a guy say he hates you for telling you he likes you ... that's just rude and stupid.
So the worst he could say is "no" ... what do you have to lose?

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

hiMonkeys_Slave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:05 pm
thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:07 pm
Chazzzzz
hiMonkeys_Slave
Rarely will a guy say he hates you for telling you he likes you ... that's just rude and stupid.
So the worst he could say is "no" ... what do you have to lose?
yeah exactly. But if they don't it will be okay. We'll try to help u with it. I have never been rejected but i kinda need to know more to know f sure  

toughluck22894

PristineRose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:25 pm
mm hmm. I see but really you should tell him. Indeed. what have you got to lose. Like the old cliche saying is "There are many fishes in the sea"
If he's not the guy, you'll find the right man for you sooner or later. It's a risk worth taking. Life takes risk cause you dont want to regret later. Good luck. ^^  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games