Submit

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:13 pm
I've got a guy I've met online. I think I fell in love with him, just with communicating over computers. He's away now, training in the military. He's got an email and could call me, but hasn't yet, he may be just so busy, and not allowed to use these things yet.

Anyways.. I'm feeling worse and worse as time goes by... I miss him so much. I feel depressed, and lonely. cry

I don't know if anything can really cheer me up. I'd just like to hear from him sometime soon.

He left earlier this month... it's been over a week now... maybe a week and a half.... he left on my b-day... sad

We talked every day... I got so used to him being around.

I don't know what anybody can say to this... I suppose I just want some support from anyone... talk to me, try to cheer me up...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:21 pm
My friend Dave recently left MD to visit OK, where his Gaia-Sweetheart lives.

They had a blast and are still communicating regularly online.

So online love isn't completely unheard of ... 3nodding

I think you either need to find someone else to talk to or perhaps get a hold of his number he can be contacted at.

Either way ... loneliness is devastating, I know.

I wish you luck.

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:32 pm
Thanks Chazzzzz

I hope to meet him, face-to-face someday. We both want to.

Well I believe in the internet as a valid way to meet and fall in love with someone, it's communication based, and all good relationships, rely on good communication first. But the physcial, just being together, face-to-face is missing really.

I think talking to others would help, but just not enough, to help how I feel about him not being around. Umm but ya.. your right.

Yep... I feel rather devastated right now.

Thx again. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:05 pm
I feel like you when I don't see or talk ( wich is becoming ridiculous..seriously..) to my boyfriend in a "long" time. So, when I really miss him I send him an email or two or three and just talk about anything and the fact that I love him-miss him etc. Maybe you'll get an answer ? Anyway, it might makes you feel better. Also, when I'm depressed I like to watch a sad movie and cry over it..Go figure >_< Anyway, hope it helped!

Zolena

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:00 pm
He is probebly right now thinking about you so dont give up! Try to reach him some how. If you and him are really in love then there is nothing to worry about. And yes i know how it feels to be alone when i'm usually like that i'm going outside with friends they always know how to cheer me up.Dont sit in your room and cry about him or be sad go out and have fun i mean if he promised he is gonna find u or meet u after he finishes the military well its a promise and its kept as a promise biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:45 pm
Chances are he misses you just as much so you're best bet is to just give it time.Lonliness is bound to happen when a loved one is off fighting for their country.(Not saying I support the war or anything.)Anyway.Just send him an email or two and give him time to respond.

Best of luck,
Lovely Hologram  

Lover-x-Fighter

sandflea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:53 pm
i kinda know how you feel
i was friends with this guy on my bus and for a wile i never knew he existed!
well i went out with him and when i didnt see him for a long period of time i felt so lonely and out of place
then when he walks by everyday and i get the glimpse of his cute smile i just felt so happy and free!

he broke up with me
and the next day when i saw his smile
i still felt on top of the world and happy and free
and at the same time
i wanted to kick the living crap out of him
stressed xd

so even if you get the tiniest glimpse of a picture or a sound of his voice
remember it
and when you feel lonely
think about those tiny glimpses
and you will feel happy free and on top of the world

wow
that is the best advice i have ever given
you know what
i think your problem helped me resolve part of mine
thanx and your welcome

lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:59 am
Zolena
I feel like you when I don't see or talk ( wich is becoming ridiculous..seriously..) to my boyfriend in a "long" time. So, when I really miss him I send him an email or two or three and just talk about anything and the fact that I love him-miss him etc. Maybe you'll get an answer ? Anyway, it might makes you feel better. Also, when I'm depressed I like to watch a sad movie and cry over it..Go figure >_< Anyway, hope it helped!

won't that get you more depressed neutral  

butteredshadows

Spikin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:30 am
He probably doesn't remeber you if he hasn't talked to you or he's doing other things. Didn't want to be the downer but it was an online thing, you never really met enough to make an impression*Shrug*. Don't worry, there are more fish in the sea.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:02 pm
i had an online boyfriend for awhile...he was nice but that kind of thing usually doesnt work....i was a hopefully youngin' for awhile but i soon gave up when i met someone better....someone you can see, touch and feel...its nice to keep in contact but you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket...im sorry that im not of much help...but i have been through that before and know how you must feel right now....my online boyfriend went on a country wide kickboxing tounament...so he is gone right now too...but i met someone even better since then...you can pm me if you want to talk or just vent or whatever....  

thin line of sanity

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff