Submit

E raynd Final Fantasy X...
  Dnia!
  Vymca!
  What!!?
View Results

Jes[sic]ka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:51 am
Zicd vekinat E't keja ed y crud. E ghuf ed tuach'd naymmo luihd yc yh yldiym myhkiyka, pid ed'c naymmo vih du maynh.

Ev oui ryja maynhat ed, tu oui ghuf ruf du cbayg ed eh yttedeuh du fneda? Ed duug sa y frema, pid E vehymmo hyemat ed, E drehg. So vneahtc yht E huf ica ed du dymg du aylr udran eh bipmel bmylac. xd hehe

Translation: Just figured I'd give it a shot. I know it doesn't really count as an actual language, but it's really fun to learn.

If you have learned it, do you know how to speak it in addition to write? It took me a while, but I finally nailed it, I think. My friends and I now use it to talk to each other in public places. xd hehe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:19 am
Rao! FUUD! Vun Ym Prat!!!
E ypcumidmo muja vehym vyhdyco Q Ed'c dra pacd!
<3

Unknown.Obscurity

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:54 pm
Ehmmmmm... what ******** language is this? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:30 am
Da_Nuke
Ehmmmmm... what ******** language is this? eek

Its the language Rikku speaks in FFX & X-2 Al bhed correct? I could be wrong though. XD

Mistress Belle

Generous Millionaire

11,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Malt O Meal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:52 pm
E drehg drec ec nekrd.

e tur'd rbayg Al Bhed.

<<;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:50 pm
XD you guys are nerds.
The difference between me and you is that you bothered to learn it, while I just wish I knew XD. I'm just as bad... crying Oh well.  

[NPG] Jesus

Dizzy_Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Even though I respect the fact you are learning a new language.. It isn't a language at the same time.. sweatdrop

So.. this totaly screws with my oppinion! D;

Anyhow, I came in here to say : Why bother learning a lauguage that is not spoken in the real world, and only in a videogame? confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:07 am
Mizz_Itchy
Even though I respect the fact you are learning a new language.. It isn't a language at the same time.. sweatdrop

Anyhow, I came in here to say : Why bother learning a lauguage that is not spoken in the real world, and only in a videogame? confused
Because it is a good start towards learning a natural language. Not every one can just start out with a natural, living language; it is too frightening for most people. ``Why not'' start with something no one speaks fluently, has no colloquial expressions, and has no native speakers to take offence at REALLY BAD pronunciation? Before I began my study of Japanese, I started with Esperanto, and look where I am now.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Higeki Kuroi

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:33 pm
katsuhaiabi
Mizz_Itchy

Because it is a good start towards learning a natural language. Not every one can just start out with a natural, living language; it is too frightening for most people. ``Why not'' start with something no one speaks fluently, has no colloquial expressions, and has no native speakers to take offence at REALLY BAD pronunciation? Before I began my study of Japanese, I started with Esperanto, and look where I am now.

Besides, it's great for keeping secret stuff secret if your fridns know it... And it's good to confuse people with it too! XD

Cu, fryd cruimt fa dymg ypuid?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:19 am
Mizz_Itchy

So we can 1) express our utter nerdiness when we go to conventions 2) say cuss words and talk about people (right in front of them!) with our other nerdy friends and not get in trouble

I'd like to learn Elvish.  

Takahashi_Natsumi

blue_lutra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:35 pm
elvish has been offered by some colleges as a course, for credit too.

how does one who doesn't play FF learn this language?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:58 pm
Are you serious about the Elvish? O.0 Wow. You can learn the language various ways, but if you're just starting out try using a translator to get started. http://albhed.netfirms.com/ That's one right there.
Kuut milg! E ica drec du dymg du so vneahtc ymm dra desa.  

FenrisValkyrie

yano vii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:09 pm
Because it's cool and fun.

I can't spell but I can understand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:09 pm
Man... I used to be able to speak Al Bhed quite well, but now I can't even remember any of it.  

Arios V

Arios V

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:12 pm
FenrisValkyrie
Are you serious about the Elvish? O.0 Wow. You can learn the language various ways, but if you're just starting out try using a translator to get started. http://albhed.netfirms.com/ That's one right there.
Kuut milg! E ica drec du dymg du so vneahtc ymm dra desa.

Thanx, this might be useful  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces