Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:26 pm
User Image

You are on a road that runs east and west through open grasslands. There are some gentle rolling hills surrounding the area and if you look off to the east you can make out some mountains in the distance.

Head West along the Road
Head East along the Road

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:41 pm
Clue

It seems quite pleasant here. A slight breeze, the warm sunlight. As you walk around the grass, you almost trip over a lump in the earth. Inspecting it closer, you find that at this particular spot, the earth has been dug up and then put back. Curious, you take your hands to the loose earth and begin to dig the spot back up. As you dig, you come across something small and hard. It's a cigarette lighter!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:22 pm
Who would bury a cigerrette lighter way out here? Why not just let it drop? I think I'll pocket this for later inspection.
*contiunes west*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:00 pm
Dangerboy continues farther as he wanders along.  

Dangerboy3

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:13 am
Shinobi decided to continue east, pocketing the lighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:19 am
take out my brush and powder and print it / turning it over to look for any engravings turning and continuing east  

ladyred69

Marhae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:29 pm
Bored with walking, Marhae opened her expansive wings as she felt a bit of a stronger breeze rustling the grasses. She sighed contently and stood for a moment to just enjoy the wind, the feeling of her feathers swaying in that wind, and the sensation of knowing weightlessness was soon to be hers. Still in the dream, she pumped the powerful appendages and lifted up from the ground towards the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:25 pm
"hhhhmmmmm, this place is awfully nice" he said and continued walking along in the grass until finally coming to a patch of soft grass and laying down in it  

vacleeth_the_fallen_angel

outlawgirl265

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 am
Erah scuffed up the dirt in which she had pulled the lighter. 'Hmm. . . I wonder who smoked?' Rubbing her finger over it, she rubbed at the tarnish.

"Huh. It's a solid silver lighter??"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:39 pm
From the train station, I found myself in some open grasslands.
"Wow," I whispered, glancing around. "It's rather beautiful"
I yawned. Reluctantly, I decided to make camp for the night. I was tired, and being tired was not going to help me kill any zombies.
Settling down atop of the blankets I had just lay down, and pulling another over myself, my last thought before I drifted off into the bliss of sleep was of hoping that no zombies came across me whilst I slept, otherwise I'd find myself eating brains for breakfast.

(currently 7 kills - 40)

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

iMonochromatic

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm
I continue west.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:17 pm
I saw the sign board and without hesitation,I went west.  

Sakurawings_Melody

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 am
Glurf practically cried while walking down the road, now noticing that there were no zombies. "Gee..." he said, grumpily. He groaned, still heading east.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:32 am
I woke up, and wiped the sleep from my eyes. A quick rejuvenation spell, followed by a few stretches, and I was ready for more zombie killing.

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

iMonochromatic

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 am
Glurf kept walking toward the west. "Dammit, how much farther?" he asked himself, holding his broken leg as he limped.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff