Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Don't know how to name this one.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisting and Contourting

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:02 pm
oki doki, me and a friend were hanging out at my house one day and he left his wallet here, my brother stole it without me knowing, so my friend stole mine and won't give it back till I get his. Now it gets hard because my brother is saying he doesn't have it, but I saw the chain to it in his room, and I know my bro is a theif because he stole from another one of my friends houses (I got that back from him and took it back over there) And I found all the stuff that was inside my friends wallent and gave it to him, but he wants the wallet to.

So now I'm stuck with no wallet, a horrbile ex friend bugging me, and a stupid a** bro who won't fess up.

What should I do?

((Plz PM with some advise))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:25 pm
Well you could always murder your brother, and then with him out of the picture, raid his room to find the wallet. ninja

Kidding.

I think you should talk to your parents about this one.
Tell them everything and hopefully they'll punish his klepto a**.

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:59 pm
How old is this brother?

I'd say search his room when he goes out next time... if you can't find the wallet take something of his that he values and keep it hostage till you get that wallet back.

Younger- parents pretty much will get that wallet back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:19 am
Jiganis
oki doki, me and a friend were hanging out at my house one day and he left his wallet here, my brother stole it without me knowing, so my friend stole mine and won't give it back till I get his. Now it gets hard because my brother is saying he doesn't have it, but I saw the chain to it in his room, and I know my bro is a theif because he stole from another one of my friends houses (I got that back from him and took it back over there) And I found all the stuff that was inside my friends wallent and gave it to him, but he wants the wallet to.

So now I'm stuck with no wallet, a horrbile ex friend bugging me, and a stupid a** bro who won't fess up.

What should I do?

((Plz PM with some advise))

everyone has a point jus tak to your parents and tell them its they only way, maybe you could also try and talk to your mate and his parents uneva no it may work it actually worked for me as both mine and my m8s parents dragged the culprit into a spare room and beat him down (not literally) till he gave it back (i hope it helps)  

Mogmae

Malekhi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:04 am
yeah i agree with Chaz... kill the kid!! (he is a kid still right? i mean, we're talking amature pushovers, yeah??)

and if you dont have the guts for that, get your ex friend to do it, while you hold him down.. or visa versa

no im sorry. not nice talk. anyway, as for realy help, um, im not sure, does your bro know what he is doing to your social life? i mean ruining your friendships just so he can have another wallet? i mean its not like he wanted the contents if he left it laying around his room...

im goin with the 'tell the parents' idea. maybe they know of other ways to get thro to him.. mean while, you focus on your ex friend. try talking to him about the situation and tell him that its not your fault his wallet is gone, so why should you be punnished? beter yet, steal your brothers wallet and use it as collateral. you give your freind his wallet in echange for yours, and then wen your bro decides to come clean, everyone is happy!!!

fool proof!

meh sorry buddy, thats all i got

good luck! confused  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas