..Boy oh boy...[rather long]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Cho.]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:30 pm
Kay.. so here it is flat and straight.

I was going steady with this amazing guy[ the perfect boy any girl could want; he gives flowers for no reason, sensitive but tough, hansom and a wicked personality, and a little added bonus he drives a motocycle xP to give that edge of the badboy type!]

Anyways we broke up pretty much 3 months ago... And for the first 2 months things were great.. {Although he did annoy me for the first week we broke up.}
We were having a good time together being friends. .although sometimes we slipped up and kissed, or held each other's hands when no one was around. Now he is just about ready to go of to Bible college to become a youth pastor and in this last month he has become the biggest of jerks.
He ignores me, to the point where if I begin a conversation he won't even look at me. He makes the rudest of jokes and thinks the world revolves around him all of sudden. He thinks that he is my main problem and that I need to get pro. help!
KAYWHATTHEHECK?!

...ugh.. I'm so angry...

What do you think of the situation?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:23 am
being someone with awesomely altered perception, I have to say that he sounds like he's basically turned against what he thought was good for him

I think I sorta know why he was being mean, but I'm not confirming anything because I don't know the guy

I'll use an example since I suck at explaining
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a girl likes me because I'm black, I don't think nothing of it, barely even know, up until I notice that she states to only love black guys, this will irritate me so I be mean to her
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I think it is is that he's maybe frustrated because he only thought you liked him for something that he had instead of the person that he was...like his motorcycle or something...the question is, how exactly was he being mean to you?  

Bonekeeper E

[.Cho.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:53 am
Well, he is being mean by:

I should ahve wrote this before but it was a mutual break-up. Where we both agreed right now wasn't the best for us. And that there was a good chance we would get back together in the future. Because truly, there was no HUGE problems with our relationships.... at least non big enough to end the relationship just becase of that one thing. Anyways....
So now he is saying that when we broke up he never expected us to get back together again.. Which means he was lying.

Then he promised me when we were dating that he wouldn't do any crazy stunts on his motorcycle[which is understandable right?...I let him do small things but nothing too crazy] And him myself and our friend John were all walking down a street together one night after evening service at church and he mentioned where he dragged his knee's and was doing like 160km... And then he elbowed John lgihtly and said "and I did when Meg and I were dating"... Kay, so go ahead and lie to me when we were dating as well.

And he makes all these mean jokes and makes fun of me.. and usually things like that don't offend me but lately they have been really rude and have taken them offensivly. He gets all huffy and just whispers off with John...

I was talking with his mum the other day in the church and we [all the youth] wer hanging around the stairs and his mum says to him "Isn't her hair cute!" Cause I jsut got it cut pixie style. And he looks at her and then literally turns his back to her. Kay, so I don't mind when your rude to me but to be rude to your mum because of me.. likecomeon!

Hmmm.... yeah and then there is all the ignorvous he is giving me.... & it's so bad people are noticing it!! Like even before we started dating him and I were good friends.. and then right after we broke up we were still good and now everythings bacd and people from our church and our friends go up to me and ask me whats up.. because they are noticing what he's doing...

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games