No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
so confusing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you liked someone for 6 years and never told them?
  yea
  close to 6
  no
  WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT!
  pole whore ^ - ^
View Results

sandflea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:33 pm
ok well this is how it goes
my boyfriend broke up with me 4 no reason and i kinda still like him
the only thing i did with him was hold his hand and hug. i still havent had my first kiss yet. and i am going into high school this year
i want to get my first kiss before i get to high school but i want it with a specail person
either
Drew or Tyler

DREW-- my ex the one that broke up with me for no reason. I want to give him the kiss i never gotto give him

TYLER-- Wow what can i say about him
he is like the one guy i havent stopped liking for like 5 years now
i went to school with him for 2 and then we went to different schools with now way for me to call or contact him
i really love him
but
he has a girlfriend

this really sux for me
if you gaians are like really helpful
i would really appreciate the advice  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:29 am
Um lets see here. I say whatever your heart desires. And maybe Drew broke up with you since you would only hug him and hold his hand. We cant really make decisions for you. If you understand that yay for you  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

[.Cho.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
As Ling said, we can't make decisions for you.. but we can give you advice.

Kay... So, first I wouldn't rush with getting your first kiss... Let it come naturally. Don't force it.

Also, does your ex.. still like you? And if so.. is he really that special that you want to kiss him?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
i dont know if he still likes me
i havent talked to him in a month now that school is up

well he is specail
he was my first boyfriend
i only wnt out with him for 2 weeks and he was all like writing me notes and one said make out on the bus hint hint
i think all he wanted to do was make out and i didnt want to at that time because he wanted to on the school bus
what a weird place to have your first kiss  

sandflea

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:52 pm
sandflea
i dont know if he still likes me
i havent talked to him in a month now that school is up

well he is specail
he was my first boyfriend
i only wnt out with him for 2 weeks and he was all like writing me notes and one said make out on the bus hint hint
i think all he wanted to do was make out and i didnt want to at that time because he wanted to on the school bus
what a weird place to have your first kiss

lol tell me about it...Why dont you just wait to have your kiss in high school i mean why do u need to have it now. I hear alot from people that high school years are the best and you will remember them all your life.One thing dont worry about getting kissed befor high school cuz i'm sure you are gonna get your kiss there! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:04 pm
THANX!

anymore advice?
please  

sandflea

Maxwell002

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:27 am
Hey don't worry about not having your first kiss. I am a senior in High School and still haven't had my first kiss to be completely honest with you. It will come and it will be really special to you if you don't rush into it. Let it be with someone you really care about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:34 pm
i really care about drew and tyler and i really dont think that i could care about anyone else more that how i care about them! heart heart confused cry  

sandflea

solid_sam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:49 pm
dude we r just alike...im going into high school and i want my first kiss soooooooo bad...my boyfriend broke up with me and theres this one guy thats soooo hot and i wanna have my first kiss with him too! if u can help me too that would be soooo cool too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:49 pm
yea good luck with that!
lol
anymore help
please it is very appreciated  

sandflea

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:32 pm
what can I say...not much more then everyone else has said. Let me tell you a story...

My best friend plays hockey. She is pretty and has many guys like her at points. She hasn't had her first kiss yet. This girl has had about 3 or 4 bfs. Her and I are going into highschool too. She wants to have her first kiss very bad, but she is also very scared if she is not a good kisser.

Another story...

I had my first bf in grade eight. We kissed but only once when his friend said I was frigid. But that hadn't been my first kiss. How you ask? I had always been a crazy kinda girl and liked to have fun. I wasn't scared about kissing or even cared about it. There was this group of kids I hung out in my neighbourhood when I lived in calgary in grade seven. So sometimes we would play truth or dare...yes...I lost my first in a truth or dare game. But I didn't care. It wasn't a big deal. I did it more then once.

Now looking back I feel so regretful. I wish I had saved it like my best friend. I keep telling her that I admire what she has done but she wants to rush and have her first kiss. Just like I told her I'll tell you...

SAVE IT!! You will be so much more grateful about what everyone saying now once you look back in a couple years. I can't even explain or begin to how bad I feel about not saving it. Alot of kids in this town are actually already losing their virginity. It's becuase this is a small town and drugs and sex are everywhere. I may be flirty but I know that I'll save that for a special time.

Please...save. I almost consider first kisses more meaningful then first "times".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:45 pm
Right...okay....one I'm not someone who classes a kiss as all that special so I'm not sure why you're so desperate to get your first...
Besides....it's not that great...hanging out, now that's meaningful. (in my oppininon)  

Astuta

Loser [questionmark]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:51 pm
Astuta
Right...okay....one I'm not someone who classes a kiss as all that special so I'm not sure why you're so desperate to get your first...
Besides....it's not that great...hanging out, now that's meaningful. (in my oppininon)

I have to agree...make the most of your time while a kiss lasts a few seconds if not minutes sooo...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:02 pm
I say first find out why your ex dumped you . Figure out some more recent info about Tyler, then gather up your courage and confess if you still like him afterwards.  

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Adeprivedsouls

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:22 am
I understand how you feel, it is really hard to keep your feelings to yourself. Six years is a long time ti like someone, and if you are around him a lot he may already know that you feel something. He probably just doesn't know what. Does your personaltiy change when you are around him? I'm sure you have thought a thousand times about telling him you like him, but the thought of possible rejection has stopped you. I think you should first find out if he has any feelings for you. Then you can go from there. You don't have to take my advise though, you have to do what feels right in you heart. Good luck.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff