Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_T
  T_T
View Results

princesschelsea5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:56 pm
What do you do when you are so emotionally sensitive that the smallest comment can set you off, and you are so whiny that it's not good but you just can't help it. How do all of you deal with a family that loves you, but will never accept or support you because you are different from them?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:09 pm
-When you're really super sensitive... I'm the same way...try saving the excess energy by going for a run or a small exercise.

-Whiney... try to think why you need to let this out, consider if you really need to let the need out if you do, DO IT - if you don't just write it down to let it out that way

-Family.... I have no real good advice for  

Impish Desires

princesschelsea5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:39 pm
Tarrien
-When you're really super sensitive... I'm the same way...try saving the excess energy by going for a run or a small exercise.

-Whiney... try to think why you need to let this out, consider if you really need to let the need out if you do, DO IT - if you don't just write it down to let it out that way

-Family.... I have no real good advice for

Thank you, I appreciate the advice. I just hope it helps...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 pm
Personally. I get insulted by my dad constantly and simply laugh at everything anybode else says. So maybe it's time to toughen up and deal with comments, they are always going to be there.

Try not to whine. No matter what you can't let others know they hurt you or displeased you.

As family goes...Well family is family.  

Spikin

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:23 pm
family?....welll i'm somewhat in a sitaution like that....i don't knw if my pops really cares for me, but i don't have his support...haven't gotten his support for my whole life...so i just accepted it....it really was a disappointment.....but i think if you talk to your family maybe they'll know that you need their support and support you...because i don't know how your family is but if i need something i would have to tell my family..or they won't know....  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games