Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxThe-Taste-Of-SinxX

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:47 pm
Okay heres my problem, one of my best friends had this boyfriend and she treated him like crap, she even pretended she was wavering in and out of a coma, when his mother might die of heart failure, worst of all she used my account to convince him. but anyway so i told her boyfriend because she kept lieing to him and making me lie to him and i couldnt take it cause he's a really nice guy. but anyway so i told him and she got angry at me, but you see she had already been treating me like crap as well and so i said it didnt really matter much to me and we got in a fight i havnt talked to her since and i dont think we're going to make-up. so since i had been Jamies friend also before they even started dating i continued to talk to him, he understood it was her who hacked my msn account. he's such a caring and nice guy and.. i think i might be falling in love with him... what should i do!! even though we're probably not going to be friends again she still was once my friend and i dont like the idea of dating other past or preseant friends boyfriends, but i cant help how i feel...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:59 pm
well if you think you are in love
go 4 it
if it makes you feel any better
tell your friend exactly this

well your ex boyfriend is a nice guy and i was wondering if you would care if i went out with him

or you dont really have to ask permission
it is YOUR LIFE !
she isnt your friend anymore anyway right?
why should she care?  

sandflea

IfAngelsBurn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:15 pm
You can not help who you love, you are not supposed to. However, there are many different kinds of love.

One of the main things that you have to ask yourself is, can you see yourself with him intimately and relationship-wise.

If your friend treated him like that, than it wasn't ment to be. If she treats you like that, than you either need to talk to her about her attitude or I am sorry to say, get new and more friends. Because when someone treats you like that, it hurts you. But on the other side, it could be hurting her too because something has been bothering her.

If you love him, than talk to him about how he feels for you, and if you two feel the same, than go for it. Because love is a rare beautiful gife that should be celebrated. Also, if you two do end up together - talk to your friend about it and explain to her why.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:14 pm
I know you might feel guilty if you do start dating him, but you can't help who you fall for. If you really like him than take the chance, but if you don't think he's worth it, then don't risk it. If you two do become friends again she should understand. She might get angry, but it is her fault that she treated him like crap, and now it is your turn. It's your choice but choose wisely. If it was me I would go for it, because maybe they weren't right for each other in the beginning, but he could be the right boy for you. I hoped I helped a little confused lol if you still want to talk about it, pm me. Okay  

fallinxangelx

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:32 pm
If she did that how can she possibly hold a grudge if you treat him right?

If he likes you, go for it. You can't help you like/love. People just attract. If she gives you junk tell her "You had your chance" since she seriously did. If it seems too harsh try using a different set of words. I hope this helps alittle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:25 pm
all i can say is to follow your heart, its the best thing u can do.  

turkish gnome

Razorfin Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:43 pm
turkish gnome
all i can say is to follow your heart, its the best thing u can do.

what he said....I think you should go for it....i dunno....girls seems to mind this problem more than boys, i wouldn't care if my best friend dates my ex. the only thing is....i would wait a while...let things between them "calm" down first  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:07 pm
well your not friends with the chick anymore. so why should it really matter. I mean i can see where your coming from but still. she treated him like crap. and you prolly wont. i say go for it.  

failingtoend

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff