The bottom of the Stairs.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:50 pm
At long last you have reached the bottom of the stairs... Unfortunately, for you that is, the last fifteen steps of the stairs started falling apart... thus making it impossible to retreat back up them... With little else to do... you decide to examine your new surroundings much closer.

You note with particular emphasis in your mind that there are three caves branching off of the opening you are standing in... all exactly the same distance apart, and the entrances being perfectly rounded. Directly in front of you, and in the center of the opening you find a rather broad, though flat, stone.. It is covered in ancient markings that you have never seen before... not while awake, at least. There also appear to be grooves on the surface to make it easier to lift... to an extent.

The wind seems to be coming from the branching caves, that are pitch black. The three seperate bursts of air meet right on top of you, and lift you slightly off of the ground... but not enough for you to be able to get back onto the stairs.

After giving a brief exclamation at being lifted off of your feet... you are terrified to be answered. A low and rumbling gurgle of sorts is heard... and to make matters worse, it sounded like it came from all three tunnels.

Knowing your options are limited, and time is important, you manage to resist the urge to jump around the base of the stairs, trying to go up. Instead, you make an attempt to move the basalt disc in front of you. On your third time, three being your lucky number at this time, you manage to lift it enough to know that there is a lot of room beneath, and that you can get under it.

Die a miserable death (joke link), and start the "WNW" all over again,
or
Go underneath the basalt disc?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:53 pm
*runs for my dear life*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 pm
something here and it not friendly but i running low on magic so i go down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:06 pm
I slip under the disk, continuing on my journey.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:31 am
"Why. Won't. It. Budge!" Artemis pushed the Basalt Disc and slipped underneath, getting her black boots scraped at the sides.

I hate this day...

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff