Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:52 am
You are out on the grasslands by the banks of a wide slow flowing river. There is a road here that comes from the west to the river and curves southward to follow along side the river which flows from north to south. The surrounding area is characterized by gentle rolling hills covered in tall grasses. The river bank is soft and marshy here and many tall reeds are growing in the muddy threshold of the waters.

This looks like a good place to catch some frogs.

Right by the road side there is a large wooden sign with a map on it.

Look at the map.

Head West along the Road away from the River
Head South on the Road along side the River

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:09 pm
Hmm... I can't seem to find any clues anywhere. I'll just continues west along the river.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:57 pm
Dangerboy continued foward to see where he would be taken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:15 am
Shinobi decided to follow the river on where it was going (which is south).  

ShinobiHayakuza

ladyred69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:25 am
what a perfect place to bury a body / i think i will head south along the river  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:22 am
Swooping down, Marhae landed lightly in the muck and decided to wade around in the river for awhile. A brief smile touched her lips at the sounds of the surrounding area. The life was vibrant and apparent at every glance. The wind tugged at her wings, begging them to unfurl again. Sensing the time was to depart, she left this spot to continue along the river.  

Marhae

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:32 pm
I look around, then teleport back to the the road infront of the cemetary.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:31 pm
I land on my a**, still shaken from this super quick zombies. I get up and dust myself off, and I decide to head west.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 am
Having only killed four zombies so far, Glurf landed on his knees and yelled at the top of his lungs to the heavens above. "GIVE ME A DAMN CHANCE TO KICK SOME ZOMBIE BUTT-TUCKS!" he yelled with a ( gonk )-like face. He continued south.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:37 am
Glurf quickly headed west, seeing the map. He needed to get to the inn or village.  

Itzrio

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:15 am
I passed the river, pausing only to take a quick sip. The water tasted fresh and clear - not tainted by zombies.
I moved on.

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:18 pm
Artemis had no forte in directions, and decided to follow the thinning path. A river flowed by, and Artemis knew that if she didn't clean her wound soon, she'd be part of the cursed undead.

She took off her clothes, diving onto the calming waters on her underwear. The current couldn't sweep Artemis away, and she swam around without a care.

Her burning wound submerged in cold river water, the sensation of tranquility replacing the tension and frustration Artemis was carrying around a while ago.

The dried blood on her face and arms slithered down the clean waters like a crimson snake, her face now clean along with her wound.

"The Inn must be close by," Artemis mused, seeing smoke belch from a distance. She emerges from the water and puts on her dry clothes. The two axes and machete needed no cleaning; it would rust, anyway...

Artemis continued West down the road, leaving wet footprints on the soil.

Molecular Atrophy

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 am
"Ah..." Zphal let out a relieved sigh and stooped by the river. She cupped her hands and took a sip. The water was a little muddy, but it really hit the spot in terms of her dry throat. It had been a long walk.

After refreshing herself and quenching her thirst, she headed south, only briefly consulting the sign to make sure she was headed in the right direction (which she was).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:06 pm
Arachnakid gazes at the river with growing thirst. However, hearing the frogs and seeing the muddy water, she thinks better of it and takes another drink of mead. At this point she is getting pretty drunk and doesn't really trust her footing around the very cold-looking river. She then moves on, taking the road south.  

Arachnakid

Lutecest

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:59 pm
Seeing nothing in the form of clues or zombies nearby, Tiara continues her path along the river.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games