No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
help me..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you read it what do you think of her mom?
  i hate her
  ok
  too protective
View Results

Iris_16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:15 am
well it happened last year

my friend lets call her "lol" last year my parents were out of the country w/ my brother which left my sister and i in the house w/ the helpers and the drivers but one of the drivers left and did not tell us. So i was at school and my friends needed help in computer then I told them they could go to my house so i could teach them the prog. then on that sat. i had to commute but the thing was the guard wouldnt let us out cause they needed a gate pass so i told them "lets get a gate pass" but you need permission form the parent and stuff then my friend "lol" said that she did not want to call her mom cause her mom might get mad. then my maid was going crazy saying that she needed to go home cause she has to do something...after like 30mins passed my maid was really getting mad then i had to go home..it was raining that day..and it was the most terrible day in my life and i was lets say traumatized by it for 2 months. let me cont. mon. next week i asked her what her mom said and she told me her mom says we cant be best friends anymore so i said ok cause i cant really disagree w/ your mom i dint really want anymore things to happen..then all of a sudden in lunch she approached me and said its to quite w/out me so we ate together and stuff and cause of all the pressure and the stories she tells me about unfortunate things that happen to her mom i said "maybe she got mad cause most of the loved ones she has are gone" stupid me...and so she was like "your mean" then she told her mom then her mom said to her to tell me that we cannot be friends at all...it was terrible but then she still went w/ me to for lunch and recess but still...then on grad. she was mad at me the day before then on the day of grad. when we were all assembling i told my friend to tell her congrats on her grad. and even if she is mad i still want to congratulate her and after my friend told her "lol" smiled at me and said thanks...but it wont really change what her mom thinks of me will it?

so this year

we arent classmates but she still is in school and stuff we were getting along and all then all of a sudden i was told she was sick then a week later i was told she has not been going to school then i found out she went back to california and isnt coming back for 1year

(i already got over it..but still)

but im not sure if she is coming back..and last night i dreamt of her...but i dont know exactly what was happening

how can i say sorry or something cause im not really sure if she is mad at me or not

what should i do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:26 pm
You could send her a hand-written letter. They really mean a lot to people.

I'm sorry that she's being ugly about it........ I can relate.  

Moon Dream

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:46 pm
I'd say move on... I had the same problem awhile ago and found moving on was a better option.... But it also depends your individual experiences...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:51 pm
Moon Dream
You could send her a hand-written letter. They really mean a lot to people.

I'm sorry that she's being ugly about it........ I can relate.
I cant send her a letter her mom will see it first and that is terrible  

Iris_16

Iris_16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:53 pm
Tarrien
I'd say move on... I had the same problem awhile ago and found moving on was a better option.... But it also depends your individual experiences...
yeah...but i don't want to stay enemies w/ her forever I have moved on but I think to move on I also have to fix that problem  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:13 am
ok I just found out that she did not go to california but she would have if she did not get better cause of this sickness thingy  

Iris_16

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff