Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Does this mean anything for us?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~DancingThroughLife~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:20 am
So I've been dating my boyfriend for about 3.5 months, and everything was fine until summer. We talk all the time, hang out, he'd take me on dates, etc...But now he never calls and (since he's on Gaia too) only pm's me like once a month with "Hi". The only time I've seen him or talked to him is twice in the last three weeks when I called him...and once when he came to my youth group with me because he didn't have a ride to his. He even used to ask me if I wanted to hang out at his friend's house with him becuase his friend lives down the street from me...but he doesn't do that anymore. I pm'd him once and said that i missed him...and his reply was "I miss you too redface ", but is that just a static reply or does he mean it?

Is he losing interest? or is it just summer?
(He doesn't have transportation other than the bus, though, so it's not like he can just drive up...but that's prolly just an excuse i'm making for him again sweatdrop )

sorry so long guys, didn't mean it to be that long  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Aw, I'm sure he misses you, too.

Why don't you call him and make plans to hang out? It sounds like you just haven't had alot of time to see eachother and really bond. Why not have your parents take you there instead of him comming to you?  

Yithian Geist

Blank of Tantalus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:04 am
Summer laziness is always a possibility. I tend to get less social during summer and stay inside, despite the possible outings I could go on with friends. I wouldn't rule out that he's not losing interest just yet though. What kind of person is he? Is he lazy enough that he wouldn't take a bus to see you? Maybe he just needs some incentive - get him interested with a date. Remind him why he went out with you. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:14 am
ditto.lazyiness is the ultimate killer for relationships well this chunk of advice should help out
1.looks angry-something big on his mind like
-someone died
-family issues
-bullied about your relationship
-someone else
2.looks tired-may be tired of spending time with others and needs some alone time
-eats a tonne of junkfood
-messy bedroom
-snippy with othersi'm not implying anything but it might happen.eventually he'll talk to you again  

butteredshadows

Hiro Cascade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:52 pm
Well, he could be getting Summer Lazy as BOT said above.

It could also be he wants a little space. Just a little. Give him time, he'll be back for ya.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games