View Results

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:46 pm
i'm fealing kinda depressed right now........... i feal like i did something i shouldn't have (don't bother asking what it was, it was realy stupid of me) and everyone says it' snot my fault but i feal like i should be dead right now......... any suggestions on what i should do??

oh, and feal free to talk about anything, it doesn't have to be entirly related.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:10 pm
if we don't know what is wrong then how will we know how to help...if the situation is that bad then I suggest to try to make things right...and if you can't, then learn from your mistakes and make sure not to do it again  

Bonekeeper E

Iris_16

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:15 pm
I dont really know your situation so my advice may not help you much.

Well I think that whatever you did I think it would be easier to know the truth if it is your fault or not. The way to do that is to remember everything that happened and analyze. If it is your fault then you should say sorry to anyone you hurt. If it is not then you should...well I dont really know it depends on what happened...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:13 am
retelling the situation only makes depression worse you dumbass. stare
for depression i suggest you tell someone else about like a boy you like (so you can be more happy about him and get over your fears of him because of your current depression) that way you feel like your not the oly person with the problem and usally the answer to solving whatever your problem is may be right in front of you.take this one time when i let this guy borrow a game.he never gave it back and i didn't have a clue how to replace it and back then i didn't really have a tonne of pocket money and i also needed to figure out how to buy the game in order to replace the stolen one.so i saved up money and asked a friend (the guy i like) to buy me the game.so now my problems are solved with me facing my fears over a guy i've like forever  

butteredshadows

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:13 pm
Black NDS
retelling the situation only makes depression worse you dumbass. stare
for depression i suggest you tell someone else about like a boy you like (so you can be more happy about him and get over your fears of him because of your current depression) that way you feel like your not the oly person with the problem and usally the answer to solving whatever your problem is may be right in front of you.take this one time when i let this guy borrow a game.he never gave it back and i didn't have a clue how to replace it and back then i didn't really have a tonne of pocket money and i also needed to figure out how to buy the game in order to replace the stolen one.so i saved up money and asked a friend (the guy i like) to buy me the game.so now my problems are solved with me facing my fears over a guy i've like forever

Please refrain from calling other people dumbasses.

Back to the topic, we cant really help you unless we know whats wrong since there are so many different ways you can help someone with something since there are many reasons to be depressed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:56 pm
It is alright to talk about it. There are a lot of different things that can happen and no one will judge you for it. If you don't want to talk about it on here, than please PM me, I can help. I used to run a teen help site. Dealing with issues from drugs, to eating disorders, to sexual orintation, religion, family issues, depression, sex, and rape.  

IfAngelsBurn

Mystice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:29 am
Everybody's making wrong things, everybody's sometimes depressed. I don't know what it is, but you have to let it go, You lives just one time so make from the life what you can make from it. And if you can't beat your depressie, you have to deal with it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:05 pm
Mystice
Everybody's making wrong things, everybody's sometimes depressed. I don't know what it is, but you have to let it go, You lives just one time so make from the life what you can make from it. And if you can't beat your depressie, you have to deal with it

xp  

butteredshadows

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces