Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zandaga

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:36 pm
I need help in developing a violent conscious behaviour so i can lash out at random moments!!

anyone got ideas??  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:56 pm
Uh...before I delve into any suggestions or anything, WHY would you want to be violent?  

Tempus_Glacia

Hallowed Worshipper

11,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:26 am
Why would you want to lash out at random moments-indeed...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:33 pm
Violence doesn't solve anything. It only makes matters worse. Take me for example, I do have some violent tendecies - but I do not act upon them unless it is in self defence or protecting someone else.

Other than that, there is also a violence in some sexual contact, such as BDSM, S&M, Bondage, and so fourth. Although, that is controlled violence.

The main reason why a person would chose to become violent is because of family issues, depression, bullies, or other problems. You have to look at the situation from every angle to determine what is causing you to want to act upon violent behavior. Otherwise you are just setting yourself up to fail if you just try to make yourself become a violent person. It isn't worth it in the end.  

IfAngelsBurn

Izhe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:09 am
yeah right. what u supposed to do tell a teacher when someone bullies u. NO that will only make things worse. u got to stand up for yourself and fight. i never do and thats whats wrong with me. i never stand up for my self and i bottle up all my feelings and i snap occaissionaly. i wish i could stand up for myself  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm
IfAngelsBurn
Violence doesn't solve anything. It only makes matters worse. Take me for example, I do have some violent tendecies - but I do not act upon them unless it is in self defence or protecting someone else.

Other than that, there is also a violence in some sexual contact, such as BDSM, S&M, Bondage, and so fourth. Although, that is controlled violence.

The main reason why a person would chose to become violent is because of family issues, depression, bullies, or other problems. You have to look at the situation from every angle to determine what is causing you to want to act upon violent behavior. Otherwise you are just setting yourself up to fail if you just try to make yourself become a violent person. It isn't worth it in the end.

Violence does solve alot of problems. How bout WW2?? WW1? Sometimes blood shed is the only way to solve a problem.  

Spikin

IfAngelsBurn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:53 am
Evil Scottsman
IfAngelsBurn

Violence does solve alot of problems. How bout WW2?? WW1? Sometimes blood shed is the only way to solve a problem.

Why just be violent, when you can torture someone to get what you want. Although men aren't really that good at torture, they just like the violence against the physical body. Women on the other hand know how to torture the mind and the body.

But really where does violence get you. Expecially when torture is so much pleasureable.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Zandaga
I need help in developing a violent conscious behaviour so i can lash out at random moments!!

anyone got ideas??
You're already on your way.  

V For V

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:00 pm
I should ask first, why would you want to be violent? Though I must agree with V, you are kinda on your way. It depends on the type of person you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:38 pm
if you want to do that it's not healthy...that is not what you should want to do...because if you do develope that it could turn into a serious problem and issue....  

thin line of sanity

Blindfold_cover_ups_all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:23 am
War should be the last resort....u should have peace or try to have peace  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:16 am
Like everyone said, WHY do you want to be violent? It dosen't solve anything. It makes the promblem even worst. I mean, when you have kids, and you lash out randomily, then, your kids might do the same thing.  

Felifae

Feline Fairy

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:14 pm
That's an interesting idea! But before you can do anything you will have to make your body strong by excercising. Then you'll have to go find violent, quick, strong, smart looking guys and make him be your teacher. Then they will teach you and you will be violent .People closest to you will run away from you and hide in a hut eek .  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games