Yes!
  No *cry*
  *runs away from the true path of happyness*
  *eats a panda and sits with donovan beng happy*
View Results

donovan21289

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:43 pm
ASK ME FOR HELP

... you know what I do... I ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!
im always happy, lets see i failed a class last year and guess what... im happy...

Look people, you cant let everything get you down, if you do your just making things harder for yourself. just buck it up and keep on truckin'
three key things to be at the state of high selfesteem and happyness that im at
1) Be Happy- dont let people get you down
2) Love Everyone- if you love everone who can hate you
3) Dont take it to Heart- People can say evil things, just let them and look on the brighter side

*due to all the bad replys ill add this, if you cant accept that i can help you that go away, ok but if there is a tiny part of you that feels good than i can in fact help.*

LOVE AND BE LOVED

whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:06 pm
Well its easier said than done. Trust me.  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

donovan21289

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:02 pm
not realy... i do it all the time  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:33 am
I used to do that... To tell you the truth, I find it a little shallow. Bad things that happen, happen for a reason. It's up to you to figure out what went wrong, otherwise chance making the same mistake again. Then, there is always how it will affect your life in the long run. confused

The way I see it, emotions need to be balanced to help you make good decisions in life. Negative emotions show that you understand the seriousness of certain situations, allowing you to analyze and make adjustments before its too late. Being happy all the time just gives you an excuse to fail, since you know how you'll feel no matter the consequence.

But all that aside, I'm glad that you live a happy life. It's always good to look on the brighter side of things, but dont let that blind you from your obligations. cool  

Blank of Tantalus

donovan21289

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:19 am
Blank of Tantalus
I used to do that... To tell you the truth, I find it a little shallow. Bad things that happen, happen for a reason. It's up to you to figure out what went wrong, otherwise chance making the same mistake again. Then, there is always how it will affect your life in the long run. confused

The way I see it, emotions need to be balanced to help you make good decisions in life. Negative emotions show that you understand the seriousness of certain situations, allowing you to analyze and make adjustments before its too late. Being happy all the time just gives you an excuse to fail, since you know how you'll feel no matter the consequence.

But all that aside, I'm glad that you live a happy life. It's always good to look on the brighter side of things, but dont let that blind you from your obligations. cool

the thing is that i do not surpress my other emotions, the fact is that i have had no need for them... this dose not make me shallow and i do learn form my mistakes , and i do my "obligations" just the fact is i keep myself happy, the way i keep myself happy is taht i dont let those falures of mistakes get me down, i move on and live my life to the extent of never loseing hope for the good things in life  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:03 pm
donovan21289
Blank of Tantalus

the thing is that i do not surpress my other emotions, the fact is that i have had no need for them... this dose not make me shallow and i do learn form my mistakes , and i do my "obligations" just the fact is i keep myself happy, the way i keep myself happy is taht i dont let those falures of mistakes get me down, i move on and live my life to the extent of never loseing hope for the good things in life

neutral yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but........ burning_eyes  

butteredshadows

Blank of Tantalus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:50 am
donovan21289

Hmm, well, my opinon is that to really be happy, you need to occasionally feel bad. It's how people say that there would not be good things if there were no bad things to compare them to. In levels of happiness, if there are no low points, how can you have high points? If someone was to be happy all the time, there would only be slight differences, eventually rendering them somewhat as a mildly happy robot. domokun - My opinion, of course.

I just hope that you try to be happy for yourself, not to prove to others that you can be just so they could admire you for such a trait. I speak from past experience, of course.

I wouldn't be happy about failing a class either... But if you learned from it and have decided to redress the problem, then good. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:01 pm
Blank of Tantalus
donovan21289

Hmm, well, my opinon is that to really be happy, you need to occasionally feel bad. It's how people say that there would not be good things if there were no bad things to compare them to. In levels of happiness, if there are no low points, how can you have high points? If someone was to be happy all the time, there would only be slight differences, eventually rendering them somewhat as a mildly happy robot. domokun - My opinion, of course.

I just hope that you try to be happy for yourself, not to prove to others that you can be just so they could admire you for such a trait. I speak from past experience, of course.

I wouldn't be happy about failing a class either... But if you learned from it and have decided to redress the problem, then good. cool

Well first off i know of the bad things in this world and i know thay exist but i do not allow them to affect me in anyway possiable. you see im not saying there are not low points, ah but the trick is to not to let them affect you, you see i use to be fat friendless loser... NOW im a fat loser with a bunch of friends and i love all of them. IF you want to be sad and have a false sence of existance with this balance happy and sad crap than you got for it but i love being happy stressed AND IF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD COULD FEEL HOW I FEEL EVERYDAY THAN THE WORLD WOULD BE A HELL OF A LOT BETTER PLACE. stressed
and to add in im not fakeing being happy, BUT if i can get admirers along the way that will just be another reason to be happy whee
YES I FAILED A CLASS but if you look on the good side i met some of my closet friends in summer school, you see things work out for the best and you should ALWAYS hope for the moment when thay do.

look it comes down to that i am a man of faith, i hold it in my heart that a greater good, it being a god or not, will help you when the time comes, this dose not make me a crazy bible freak but i do have this faith, and i will have this faith my entire life... that is the main reason why i am happy, i have hope  

donovan21289

chimonster3

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:40 am
The problem is that a solution that works for you will not work for everybody. There are bigger things than "failing a class" that is a personal issue that is easily controlled and also easily fixed.

You have to understand that different people have different problems than you that can't be fixed by putting on a fake smile and living through life pretending that nothing hurts them.

Its a defensive mechanism that people put up to either shut people out or draw attention. No I'm not saying that you are faking it, I am merely pointing out that there are other human beings on this planet who have different experiences that they have to deal with in their own way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:47 pm
chimonster3
The problem is that a solution that works for you will not work for everybody. There are bigger things than "failing a class" that is a personal issue that is easily controlled and also easily fixed.

You have to understand that different people have different problems than you that can't be fixed by putting on a fake smile and living through life pretending that nothing hurts them.

Its a defensive mechanism that people put up to either shut people out or draw attention. No I'm not saying that you are faking it, I am merely pointing out that there are other human beings on this planet who have different experiences that they have to deal with in their own way.

well im not saying that people dont feel other emotions, i feel other emotions BUT i find that people need to be happy. THIS IS NOT A FAKE SMILE! AND I DO NOT PRETEND THAT NOTHING HURTS ME.... *sigh* look all im saying is that a person can live a better life if thay can in fact be happy. Look two years ago my uncle died, then a year later my other uncle died, i was hurt but i know, with all my faith, that thay are in a better place and most likely laughing at all the crap people give eachother. Seeing that i have faith in this i know and I am happy. Im happy BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH IN A HIGHER POWER, im not telling you to go and read the bible (and god knows i have never read it or even gone to church). All im saying is be happy... be happy for all the good things in life, and do not let the bad get you down.

i know some people will hate me for what im asking but i dont care,
i could care less.

im not trying to spread relgion! i am trying to help people and if you say "people cant deal with there problems" you know what? thay can! People who say that thay cant are stoping them!

AND IF your one of the readers that do want to be happy than this is all i have to say, forgive, accept, forget, move on, and be happy... you know what if one person is happy it gives other people hope, so go and help others and if you can help others be happy than you will be happy just like i am trying to help all of you. "in helping others you help yourself" quote by.... i do not know but it dose work. half of my friends use to be troubled, but with a talk thay came closer to in fact being happy!

just love!  

donovan21289

Blank of Tantalus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:33 pm
I am glad that you have made a difference in other's lives, and that you are optimistic. 3nodding I just was saying that I would rather live my life without constantly having reminding myself to love. To me, it seems unrealistic to love absolutely everyone and everything. Regardless, you have good points, and I would enjoy discussing this further, but I'm afraid we're getting too far into personal issues now. You're use of ALL CAPS makes me feel that I have opened old wounds, and if that is true, I apologize.

You're approach to life is your own. Live and let live, eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:13 pm
Blank of Tantalus
I am glad that you have made a difference in other's lives, and that you are optimistic. 3nodding I just was saying that I would rather live my life without constantly having reminding myself to love. To me, it seems unrealistic to love absolutely everyone and everything. Regardless, you have good points, and I would enjoy discussing this further, but I'm afraid we're getting too far into personal issues now. You're use of ALL CAPS makes me feel that I have opened old wounds, and if that is true, I apologize.

You're approach to life is your own. Live and let live, eh?

nope xd i use caps to stress what im saying in that point.... silly
dont worry your silly little head... ?opened old wounds....?!?!!?!!?!?!!!!!?

i respect that you live your life the way you do *high five* im just trying to help other people crying is that so bad?
eek theres nothing unrealistic aboot loveing one another.... when i started i became less stressed... my hair was falling out... REALY
Like you said you would rather live your life without constsntly having to remind yourself to love.... you dont have to rember... just do it... its easy if you try

if you do want to try and love... start slowly... like, just easly forgive others
just rember people have flaws that thay cant change, i even, as hard as it is, admit i have a flaw... and that i am able to admit that then i am just that closer to finding peace

... if you were wondering my flaws are...
~im fat and i love to eat
~i have trouble holding back on what i say
~im realy out of shape... see fat
~im shy when it comes to talking to the woman i love... because im afrade that she wont return my love... and i dont want to ruin our friendship by asking her.... crying

but ill say it again... me haveing admited that helps me to love others because i know how hard it is to have flaws... (the last one most of all)
and i want to help them... not just "...oh so thats how you feel..." BUT i realy want them to feel happy, i love them, i love everyone, and i even love you for actually posting your oppinion, all of this... it makes me happy

Closeing remark... "if i could hug you right now... i would... but sadly your in a computer"  

donovan21289

Blindfold_cover_ups_all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:34 pm
You cant just tell people to be happy bro...it doesnt work like that...you gott alet have the choice of being happy or being depressed and it ant that easy for being happy...some people have a lot harder lives then most people do...so yea u shouldnt really tell people to be happy...thats like me telling people that gay marrage should be legal....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 am
Blindfold_cover_ups_all
You cant just tell people to be happy bro...it doesnt work like that...you gott alet have the choice of being happy or being depressed and it ant that easy for being happy...some people have a lot harder lives then most people do...so yea u shouldnt really tell people to be happy...thats like me telling people that gay marrage should be legal....

... dude... i have a very troublesome life... THATS WHY I AM HAPPY... YOU HAVE TO BE...
look im not gonna say i hate my crappy life, but in fact you just need to hope for better things... thats why im happy i know that things willget better and

AND IT IS EASY TO BE HAPPY.... and if you think it is not then you have never been happy

*middle finger* IM NOT TELLING PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY! im just asking them to try and lighten up and not let things effect them... because it WILL make there lives easyer

LOVE  

donovan21289

Blindfold_cover_ups_all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:17 am
Bro....im not saying you dont have a troublesome life..cuz nobody has an easy life...if they think they have they are very ignortant. and yes it s hard to be happy...its something people have to do by themselves. This thread was a bad idea for you bro...Bad idea  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff