Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
~Immortal~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want me to post more?
  yes
  no
  GOLD!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

p3rf3c7_iLLuSi0niS7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:19 pm
This is part of an older story of mine...but I only have my not-so-great copy and its missing the Intro..so heres what I have..comment and tell me what you think.

"Hey Flare." a voice comes form the behind the tree. A boy with short blondish-brown hair walks out from behind the tree. Flare jumps down and lands gracefully on her feet. She looks at him with her dark cerulean blue eyes slightly narrowed."What do you want Drew?"she asks him sounding slightly irritated. She never really had liked Drew and he had a habit of folllowing her around. He looks at her with the same serious expression he always wore. "Someone is here to see you."
"Who?" she asks still sounding irritated.
"Me." a voice says from the darkness of the forest.
Flare's eyes widen in shock as she turns around to see the person emerging from the forest. A guy who appears to be in his late teens with wavy bluish-green hair and piercing golden eyes walks towards her.
"Z-Zeke what are you doing here?" she gasps,still looking at him in shock.
What is he doing here? It hasn't been 1000 years yet. she thinks.

((Flare is just short for Flarissa btw and you should comment and tell me what you think.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:05 am
its awsome  

Permanent_Insanity

Codebreaking Rogue

"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games