why is it a big deal!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Iris_16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:10 am
well earlier my friend, who is a new student, kinda pushed me then everyone is making a big deal out of it then (lets call her mom) mom she calls me her baby cause she thinks im cute and also my other friend (lets call her kuya) kuya she also calls me baby...cause they think I look like a baby... sweatdrop well anyway there then mom approached me then she asked me in a really pissed off way "Who pushed you!?" And Im like "No, It was nothing!" then she's like "really tell me who pushed you?" and I told her it was my friend (lets call her bb) bb then she was really pissed bout it...im worried that when people like my friends just hurt me a little that it would be made a big deal...what should I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:47 pm
I don't know WHY she pushed you so I'll list my opinion from what I read.

If it was a shove, push, or etc, and it caused little harm, I see no problem. If she was venting her anger towards something, it shouldn't have been you, or no one else for that matter. If it was of play, me and my friends shove each other all the time but we're guys so..., then it shoudn't be that big of a deal. I can see why though your mom was defensive. Does she know this person. Probably not, unless you told her about the new person and etc. Your mom is a parent, and parents are protective and some aren't. Some take small matters seriously while other say "All right." and bug off.

I say let it slide. Your mom was just trying to be protective and always will be wether you like it or not. Or won't be. Only time can tell, but hey, you'll have to wait and see huh?  

Hiro Cascade

Iris_16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:55 am
Hiro Cascade
I don't know WHY she pushed you so I'll list my opinion from what I read.

If it was a shove, push, or etc, and it caused little harm, I see no problem. If she was venting her anger towards something, it shouldn't have been you, or no one else for that matter. If it was of play, me and my friends shove each other all the time but we're guys so..., then it shoudn't be that big of a deal. I can see why though your mom was defensive. Does she know this person. Probably not, unless you told her about the new person and etc. Your mom is a parent, and parents are protective and some aren't. Some take small matters seriously while other say "All right." and bug off.

I say let it slide. Your mom was just trying to be protective and always will be wether you like it or not. Or won't be. Only time can tell, but hey, you'll have to wait and see huh?
wait mom in the story isnt my real mom but my school mom which is one of the students  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:41 pm
I agree. If it was a shove out of play and it didn't hurt, then there is no big deal. If it was a shove out of any kind of aggression, anger, or impatience, towards you or anything else, then it doesn't matter whether it hurt or not. That kind of behavior is seriously prone to escalation and you should be taking it very seriously too.  

Martian Princess

Iris_16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:24 am
Martian Princess
I agree. If it was a shove out of play and it didn't hurt, then there is no big deal. If it was a shove out of any kind of aggression, anger, or impatience, towards you or anything else, then it doesn't matter whether it hurt or not. That kind of behavior is seriously prone to escalation and you should be taking it very seriously too.
really...? hmm...I dont really like getting mad at people  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:14 pm
It is a big deal!; when others put their hands over your body for no reason they are invading your space; so, frankly, dump that person and move on; life is not about tolerance to others faults but it is about respect for who you are and represents in this planet Earth. ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items