Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you dream last night O.o
  yes...
  no
View Results

Tachy-shu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:36 pm
I can read your dreams and give you some advice. PM them to me and i'll help.

Cost?
yeah i know sounds stupid but i wan't to make my own guild i do ask for money but based on accuracy only. (never over 50gs would i ask but hey your money is your business right?)

I just want to help!

don't hurt me blaugh

Nana Tatchibana  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:46 am
Not to be mean or anything but most dreams can be figured out by common sense. Not too many people can figure out other persons dreams because nobody knows everybody's feelings, emotions or thoughts. Therefore I think that a single person, who searchs within themselves can solve their own dreams, etc.  

enolation

V For V

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:08 pm
I had a dream I was sitting on a couch with Paris Hilton and we didn't have anything to talk about.

She asked me if I wanted her autograph and I said no.

Paris seemed pretty put off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:11 pm
lol....LET ME CHECK MY CRYSTAL BALL!!! hmm....it seems i can tell you what your dream was about. you had a dream that u was sitting on a couch with Paris Hilton and you all didn't have anything to talk about. She asked you if you wanted her autograph and you said no. Paris seemed pretty put off.

you dont like her cause shes a nasty skank

NOW GIMME 50 GOLD!  

hahahaha538

V For V

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:42 pm
Business as usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:04 pm
Yup. I don't buy into that stuff, but I keep a pack of mini tarot cards 'cuz then I can get money of chumps while I'm waiting for the bus.  

Kawaiinu

Arielace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:12 pm
Galaga Parallax
Not to be mean or anything but most dreams can be figured out by common sense. Not too many people can figure out other persons dreams because nobody knows everybody's feelings, emotions or thoughts. Therefore I think that a single person, who searchs within themselves can solve their own dreams, etc.

neutral Actually you have a point there. But it's still worth a try-telling somebody about it so they can try to help I mean. Especialy if you have a nightmare and wish too talk about it. razz  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games