Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Parents against Relationships

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:00 am
My dad is totaly against me and a particular girl's relationship. So now me n' her are only allowed to be "Friends" so we can't be closer...Doesn't mean we aren't going to try but I'm curious what everybody else would do and if what I'm doing is good idea or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:57 am
It depends on what kind of people you and your girl are which means that it's a matter best left to the people who know you and can judge better.  

V For V

Spikin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:31 am
But thats the thing, they don't know me. Nobody does, and they just assume something and then just stick to that. Plus, it's not like me and her destroy things and commit crimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:07 pm
ah.... It all just depends on certain factors. Like what type of person your dad sees her as and why he doesn't want you to be more than friends.  

Impish Desires

Spikin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:02 pm
Well...Thanks everybody, but it seems the the parental figures win again cuz I found out today that she's been going behind my back with other guys for I don't know how long.

Thanks again for all the comments and tid bits of advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:42 pm
it's a little late, but welcome to my world. except i ended up marrying the guy (and i had people trying to convince me he slept around with god only knows who, but my research panned out fine). it's a shame that you found out this girl was a cheater, but hopefully, you find what you're looking for. good luck  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 am
sorry to hear about your gf, guess she wasn't worth it. You're obviously not meant to be with her. I'm pretty lucky since my parents don't mind my relationship. But I haven't gone out with any big "trouble makers"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm
I guess something r jus unexpected sometimes, i believe tis time the parent was right.  

ll S W E E T ll

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff