Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
My RPC, and other drawings. Oo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sticky.Shoyu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:27 am
(((I'll add more drawings as I make them, or just post them.))

She's a short girl. Only 5'1", and half harpy/harpie.

I can spot out most of the bad parts on the drawing. Like the coloring is sloppy, but I've only had my tablet for a couple months now.
I can't draw feet, eyes, or hands to save my life. The left boob is too high, and shading on the face is bad. At least the hair turned out okay drawing, not the coloring. Proportionally...I think this is one of my better drawings. Oo I just need more practice. :3
I was going to draw her hands and feet with talons..but I got lazy. x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:34 am
Thats better than what I can draw. I likes  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Sticky.Shoyu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Thanks. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:11 pm
This is a Chibi (i love drawing chibi's) of my boyfriend's avatar. whee heart

User Image  

Sticky.Shoyu

Lyra Sylvertongue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:38 am
I hate to say it, but the second one is better than the first.
Don't get me wrong, I do like the first one, it's just the second one has better colouring and shading and stuff. And it's just so damned cute. ^_~
Also, the shading around the eyes in the first pic isn't all that bad. I can see how it needs to be improved a bit, but don't ask me to explain, 'cause I can't draw to save my life. Just try shading a bit closer to the eyes, and make the shading closer to the eyes lighter, then darker as you go further away. But that's just below the ridge above the actual eye, and the bridge of the nose. God, I'm really sorry if that makes no sense, but I didn't sleep a wink last night (literally) and I'm hopped up on caffeine. Also, sorry if I seem rude, for both those reasons.
^_~

EDIT: I love the hair in both of them. I especially like the hair in the first one, I like purple hair for some reason. Keep drawing, by the way! You have talent!  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games