Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:33 am
Aries:
Leading a group gives you that heady sense of power, but a troublesome decision pokes a dorsal fin above the waters of progress. Don't make any choices without consulting your raftmates and helping to alleviate their fears.

Taurus:
When you share a problem that's been nagging you lately, a swell of support lifts you like a trampoline, shooting you into a place where broad perspective gives you insight on how to make you all happier.

Gemini:
The future fades and gets fuzzy, and that just leaves you more room to spread your wings and work on your art. As the muses sing to you, listen and push yourself to ever-greater artistic work and purpose.

Cancer:
Be of service, because you're empathetic and all about the big picture, so you'll have 20/20 vision right past obstacles. Like seeing past the beads of rain on a window, you'll point out the true landscape beyond.

Leo:
Take the day to tuck yourself away in a favorite spot and play like a child. Hide away in a park or at the beach or in an attic and read, think, dream and play, because sometimes you just need a vacation.

Virgo:
If you feel like the river's changed direction and you're now trying to thrash your way upstream, then find the bottom, put your feet down and take a break. Your friends are in the same river, so have a splash fight.

Libra:
Even if you'd much rather flit about and multi-task, your best bet is to put your weight into the yoke and pull ahead on one task at a time. That way you might end up with some blissfully indulgent free time.

Scorpio:
A well-developed wish of yours turns from fantasy into reality, partly because you imagine so forcefully and with such detail that imagination must manifest itself. Enjoy your semi-magical moment!

Sagittarius:
A dreamy morning might cause you to misplace objects, but you're preoccupied with big ideas and emotions and don't have time for little things. Let your mind work through issues with its usual rigorous analysis.

Capricorn:
Your heart aches to be communicated, so be of service to someone, be kind, make faces at children and express your feelings through movement or dance. You've got artistry and genuine warmth all day long.

Aquarius:
A big attitude choice faces you when a situation arises that requires you to either decide to be compassionate or to walk away. Follow your heart and do what's right, and let nothing sidetrack you from being good.

Pisces:
Energy floods you and pushes you into major action, letting you try out new ideas as if they were clothes in a department store. Parade in front of the mirror of your consciousness and see what you think, you devil.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:00 am
Quote:
Leo:
Take the day to tuck yourself away in a favorite spot and play like a child. Hide away in a park or at the beach or in an attic and read, think, dream and play, because sometimes you just need a vacation.

Ah, I wish I could do that today. (O_O);  

Strideo
Crew

Utasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:38 pm
Quote:
Libra:
Even if you'd much rather flit about and multi-task, your best bet is to put your weight into the yoke and pull ahead on one task at a time. That way you might end up with some blissfully indulgent free time.

Hmmm... free time huh? you dont say?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:02 pm
Quote:
Gemini:
The future fades and gets fuzzy, and that just leaves you more room to spread your wings and work on your art. As the muses sing to you, listen and push yourself to ever-greater artistic work and purpose.

huh.... I was working on some art that day too XD  

Impish Desires

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:07 pm
Strideo
Quote:
Leo:

Sweet, you're a Leo too? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:43 pm
zphal_girl87
Strideo
Quote:
Leo:

where's the monday 'scope?  

crazydude444292

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:39 pm
zphal_girl87
Strideo
Quote:
Leo:

Yep!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:33 pm
Quote:
Aries:
Leading a group gives you that heady sense of power, but a troublesome decision pokes a dorsal fin above the waters of progress. Don't make any choices without consulting your raftmates and helping to alleviate their fears.

I wish I known that earlier. sweatdrop  

Sparkle Hearts

l HomoRobo l

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Quote:
Aquarius:
A big attitude choice faces you when a situation arises that requires you to either decide to be compassionate or to walk away. Follow your heart and do what's right, and let nothing sidetrack you from being good.

How do you do it?! 0.o  
"WNN" Why Not News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff