Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinkys85

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:04 am
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:41 am
Ho hum... The only thing I can think about is try to support him or something. Is he always working? Sometimes, parent's can get stressed over work than family because it may call them. They may feel that it's their duty to support the family. How many kids you got? Maybe you could ask him to take a day off, spend some time off somewhere. If he feels that there's no time on the schedule, saying if it is work that is stressing him, then try to SLOWLY convince him to take some time off. Wow that sounds really stereotypical, but I can't really say unless I know the full situation.  

Hiro Cascade

Spikin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:20 am
Try to get his attention whatever means necessary. Then talk it out, or just go straight to the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:49 am
Haha, ok. I am having the same problem, but I'm not married. I would try to talk to him about it first. See what happens with that and if that doesn't work. Let's cook up a little surprise.

See if anyone can watch your little one for the night. While your husband is at work, make a romantic candle light dinner. Put something formal, but sexy at the same time on. Greet him at the door with a playfully seductive smile on your lips. Don't forget to add just a touch of make up. Barricade the door with your body and pull him to you, than kiss him, a small little kiss, that will set his mind reeling. Make him want more.

Than simply walk away from him after the kiss, do the hair flip over your shoulder and look back at him while you disappear into a different room of the house. By this time, he should be following after you like a little puppy wanting more. When you get into a different room, put some romantic music on, dance a little, just like swaying side to side, he should ask you to dance right about then, or else he will be so into watching you that he is all but drooling on himself.

The ship set's sail from there, most likely dinner will be forgotten, but hey, its worth being forgotten. Don't forget to wear some lingera under your outfit. Tell us how it goes.  

IfAngelsBurn

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff