And for once I am posting my problems [kinda long]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:51 pm
Yes lately I have beem getting a lot of problems. I'm not use to asking for advice. But this I really need advice on. Well its more or less advice for a friend but she is seriously like a sister to me and well now its like advice for me or something like that.

Anyway.... like 2 weeks ago I wanna say my friends boyfriend broke up with her. Yeah yeah big deal but they were basically made for eachother. Theyre alike in so many ways and were madly in love, then just then all of a sudden he said something happened and that they should break up. You can easily tell both of them are devastated. Well theyre still friends but like since they broke up hes been a total jackass to her. See shes like 6 months pregnant from rape. He was totally fine with her being pregnant and he even said he would be the father. Anyway, back to topic, I was talking to him earlier and a few days ago she got in a accident that got her temporarily paralyzed from the waist down and now today the doctors found out that there was a complication with her kid and said that she has to have her kid like real soon and that her kid will be hooked on a incubator and everything.

So she was fine and was rushing to think of a name and earlier her and her ex got in a argument so that was stressing her out and then like a hour ago she passed out so she went to the hospital only to find out that she has to have her kid immediately or she will lose it and her heartrate is slowly dropping cause theres like a blood clot or something from the accident.

I doubt you will understand that last paragraph. Though a lot of things have happened to her since like her being officially disowned by her family, her losing some friends, her getting in a LOT of arguments with friends and family, and just a lot of things here and there.

I'm not really well to deal with these things and since this has been bothering me really bad, and since its gotten worse just today I had to get it off my chest before I have another nervous break down. I do hope someone understands what I said, if not, I'll have to try explain it in a smaller version.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:05 pm
My God... that's terrible... how could anyone be so mean to her when she's gone through so much...??

I don't know what advice to give... I'm sorry.  

Multiple Sporkgasm

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:11 pm
Sporktastic_University
My God... that's terrible... how could anyone be so mean to her when she's gone through so much...??

I don't know what advice to give... I'm sorry.

Oi its k. Like I said, I wasnt sure if anyone could give me advice and I had to get it off my chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 pm
Thats not cool.

The only thing I can say is that you should support her, every step of the way.  

Hiro Cascade

IfAngelsBurn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:28 am
She need's someone there for her. To be her friend and her family. one of the main reasons why the arguements are going around so much is because not many people know how to act around a rape victim. Or around a woman that is pregnant with her rapists baby.

Personally, I would go to her family and her other friends and give everything to them straight. It seems to me that your friend is suffering through this basically alone - and to a rape victim that makes matters worse. Tell them to get their priorities straight.

A rape victim isn't the only victim, it effects everyone around them, that is close to them and that scares people.

Just be there for her, because she needs you more than ever right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:17 pm
I agree with what everyone has said. Rape victims, especially like she is with all that's going on around her, need people to help her through this, as I think you are doing right now. I'm not saying wait on her hand and foot, because pity does nothing for anyone, but be there for her when she needs you. At the moment there really isn't anything you can do, but sit, wait, and hope everything turns out in the end.  

MiiSS MAYH3M

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff