Please help, advice asap!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mildlycrazy13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:53 pm
Okay, so this is kind of complicated.
A few years ago I went out with this guy. I met him at summer camp and we dated for 7 months then broke up because he lived a long ways away. I was glad, I wanted to get out anyway. He was becoming kind of a jerk. But I just seen him again on friday and he asked for my phone number to keep in touch and because I didn't want to give it to him I gave him an old one. Now I bet I'll see him sometime this week because like I said we go to the same camp and he's going to ask why the number didn't work what should I say? I don't want to be rude but I don't want to get back in the same situation I was in two years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:17 pm
domokun just tell him you cant be in a relationship now... if he asks... and if he asks for your number... just tell him your number has had some odd calls and that you cant give it out as of now  

donovan21289

mildlycrazy13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:55 pm
biggrin
Thanks loads! I'll do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:29 pm
just say that your phone number changed the day after you gave it to him  

sandflea

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:40 pm
a simple line if the person ask you, if not, that means he have not tried to call you: "Sorry, that the line was disconnected for personal reasons, but if you want give me yours to call you whenever we get another service......" ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:24 pm
If he hasnt already asked (I might be slow in posting this), and he confronts you, you could say that you wrote your old phone number out of habit, or something, and ask if you could give him your email instead.  

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

TheSixStringKid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:35 pm
I agree with Easy, you could also tell them that you had to recently switched phones.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:46 am
this is what you should do if he asks for your number again you can just say your parents don't allow you to get phone call from guys (it works for me when i don't want to give a guy my number)it might work for you.if that doesn't work say you can't be in a relationship at the momment.  

lady-loveable

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:04 am
i also agree with easy. some habits r hard to break...if not, u can just tell him straight up that u just don't wanna b with him. or u r interested in some other guy....or that u already have a b/f [ask a friend to pretend, if need b]. that's all i can think about sweatdrop  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games