Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:45 am
This quiet patch of forest feels a bit gloomy. There is a rocky creek that runs through the woods here. It flows from the west and curves toward the southeast. The water rushes around many large rocks and mossy boulders into a small pool before flowing onward down the creek. You get the feeling that there is something ominous about this dark pool as though some unearthly creature might be lurking inside.

Perhaps it would not be best to linger in this place.

Head North into the Forest
Head West along the Creek
Head SouthEast following the Creek

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:59 pm
~When I frist arrived~
I didn't like that atmosphere in that place, any more then that of a fenural. I hurried along the west bank of the creek, hoping to:
One, get out of that place, and
Two, find some clues.

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:13 pm
*heads southeast*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:43 pm
suizome's previous post
She sits on the bridge wall for a second and writes a bit before deciding to walk east (not knowing) singing softly in a quite nice voice "Drops of Jupiter."

She sat down wrote only a sentece before she felt something cold rush up her spine and she ran away from the gloomy place. North, because that was where her fear instinct directed her. Of course, she had stopped singing by this point.  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

ladyred69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 am
love this place wish i could stay here forever but i have a murder to solve heading west enjoying the dampness and silence  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm
I stop and watch the peaceful scene of the water flowing. After a moment, I head southeast.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 am
Fresh patches of green, cool running water, and a stumpy rock was enough to convince Artemis that it was a good spot to clean her wound, and maybe take a drink of water.

She was deathly parched, and had left the Inn which was located Pete-knows-where a while ago. Seeing as it was a long way from coming back, and she didn't want to chance another attack, Artemis proceeded to the creek.

Artemis dropped her limp knee on the creek, letting the cold water soothe the crippling pain. Water ran along a steady current; and she splashed her bleeding arm with a handful. She tore up a strip of fabric from her white shirt - which was a size bigger than her because it was Adam's - and wrapped it around the wound.

"There!" She exclaimed and took a dramatic pause, taking a short power nap by an old maple tree to rest her leg.

Leaves crackle. Gurgles.

Artemis's eyes shot open, her hand flying to the machete beside her. She composed herself, and headed off deeper onto the creek.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:48 am
Glurf licked his lips, his dark elf ears twitching with pure excitement. "I think the forest would be my best bet to find some more zombies." he said with a smile, reading the map as he walked toward the forest.  

Itzrio

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:20 am
"Hmmm... well, this is a problem." Fairlee said, tapping her chin. "The Eastern trail goes poof... which way do we go now?"

"Er... well, at some point the river crosses with the road, so if we just keep following the river..."

"You know, I think you're as lost as I am..." Fairlee giggled.

"Oh yeah..? And what makes you think that..?" Lucifer grumbled.

"Because, I may be wrong... but if we had just gone north at that bridge we passed waaaay back there, we would have ended up back on the trail, right?"

There was a moment of long, lingering silence.

"GAAAH! Fairlee, if you knew that, why didn't you say something before?!"

"Because exploring is fun!" Fairlee laughed, throwing her arms into the air.

"Ugh... I have such a headache..." Lucifer groaned, dropping from the air to plop on his belly on top of the girl's head. "Just... follow the river."

"Tehe... yes sir." Fairlee giggled, winking to no one in particular as she continued to follow the coast.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games