Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
my addiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hahahaha538

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:05 pm
i have an addiction to..........burger king chiken fries. i cant stop wanting them!!!!!!!! first i ate 3 then the next time i ate 9 now i have a crave to eat 12.......ITS LIKE I CANT STOP EATING OR WANTING THEM ITS LIKE AHHHHHH OMG I NEED CHICKEN FRIES!!!! my parents wont take me to bk either...... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:17 pm
umm....I dont know what to say here....sorry sweatdrop  

VampireMonkey

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:49 pm
aww.. that's bad.. you should control ourself.. hmn.. what if not taking a lot of money to buy those chicken fries you want.. if you lack money, you can't buy a lot..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:31 pm
Uhm maybe you should buy something else other than chicken fries?  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 pm
Im sure this wont last forever o.o
Eventually you'll find a better tasting food, or get sick of only eating chicken fries.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:41 pm
See what you gotta do is eat alot of those so you get sick and don't want anymore. It worked for me and oreos.

Is your name Austin?  

Spikin

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:13 am
Maybe since your parents refuse to take you, the craving will work it's way out of your system.

It's probrably just a small phase for now though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:46 am
I suggest going cold turkey!

Cold turkey!

Ciranna

Aged Noob

[[ Nikki ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 am
Hmm..
Eat somthing healthy that you can get hooked on.
Always works for me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:02 pm
burger king?!?!
-peuks- gonk  

Sound_In_Your_Mouth

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:05 am
if you just keep telling yourself that you don't want them that helps (at least it helps me).just think if you always eat those you will get fat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:01 pm
Perhaps its a reaction in your body saying you got nothing good to do so get tied on something thats going to make life feel so great! You should control yourself becuase man chicken fries ARE NOT healthy for you and you could start experiecing problems just eating them. Try to get your mind off of them, its hard yeah, but eating to make yourself feel good is not good. Think about it, like try to find activities you can do that make you feel good about yourself or make you feel good about your state. Its not good, really is all I can say, try to stop it please.  

raped_virgin13

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:24 am
i think it's all about ure self-control. just don't say "I NEED THEM" so much...it helps. eat other stuff, too. otherwise...u'll either suddenly forget, or grow weary of them. that kinda happens when u eat sumthin that much  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games