Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandaprimal

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:05 pm
Ok heres my problem i know its not really serious like most other issues here but i have been chosen to be my best freinds best man at her wedding now my problem isnt that its just that im not good in front of people and i dnt know what to say!! gonk gonk HELP!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Just focus on something outside of the crowd or a tree or something.  

Spikin

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:35 pm
If you look at the wall past everyone... Not to the side, to the back of them. You'll look like you're looking at them. I used to do it when I got nervous- Try a quick run through with some random friends just do a random speech- ((not the one for the wedding)) just see if the wall thing works for you first.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:42 am
I use to have a big problem with speeches. I would stutter and then forget what I was going to say. I get nervous, I even ran from one speech. Well, just try to imagine the crowd as something nice. I usually practice in front of something inanimate, and when saying my speech I imagine the crowd to be whatever I practiced on. I know it sounds silly, but it worked for me.  

toyDUCKs

Tipsy Reveler

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:09 pm
I was in a wedding yesterday. All I did was think happy thoughts. I looked at the bride and groom and smiled thinnking about how happy they would be. I was really nervous at first but then i saw everyone looking at the bride and groom, not me. Just be your self!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Practice in front of a mirror. Just a simple line will do it like : glad to be here, and wishing the best to my friend and his wife....then sit down and breath..... ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:07 am
(im thinking .....thinking ..... thinking .....) i got nothing for this problem  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games