Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Problems With Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seferius Slyferin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:53 am
Okay, I guess I should of written this earlier, before stuff started to blow up in my face..Trial and Error, I suppose.

So here's what's basicly going down, My ex-girlfriend whom I love still, still loves me, but since I dumped her there is a sort of.. "gap" inbetween us which makes me wonder if I should try and get together with her. I went out with her for a year and in that year, I also made a friend with one of her friends, whom eventully, started telling me lies about her that I belived, and when I confronted my ex about these, it started a fight between us, and I suppose our realationship couldn't handle that kind of stress.

The stuff I was told was pretty heavy. The Person who told me the lies said that she was cheating on me, and having sex with other guys, that she was showing her breasts on webcam to some random guys from the states and stuff.
So you can imagine what I'm thinking when I heard this, "What the ********?! I thought you loved me..I thought.."
Most of you don't know me, so basicly in real life and here I am an extermemly un trusting person..And the explanation on that we'll save for some other time..

So could you please give me adivce about my ex?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:21 am
just explain that u still love her and those things were said in a moment of weakness, say ur sorry if u love each other it should work out  

tinkys85

Seferius Slyferin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:49 am
Yeah..I tried that before, then about a week later she got mad at me for something and she wouldn't talk to me for about three months..
I need something that will tell her I love her more than just words..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:22 am
it might take some time but u have to prove to her that u trust her  

tinkys85

Seferius Slyferin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:11 pm
Yeah, I guess...
It's just so hard, 'specially to hear her yelling at me again for doing some cold hearted thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:32 pm
women are like that(i know it sounds weird a girl saying that anyway) she wants it everything to be back to nomal but when u do something that upsets her(and with women that can be anything sweatdrop sorry)then all the pain from those accusations come flooding back which in turn piss her off more, u can A. never piss her off(highly unlikely)B. just work through it and show her u will be there for her (no matter how much she yells at you) shes testing u because she doesnt want to be put in the postion to get hurt again i hope i helped  

tinkys85

Seferius Slyferin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:14 pm
sounds like that'll work, I'll give a report in a week or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:47 am
She's back now..So I'm going to find some time to talk to her when I'm not working.  

Seferius Slyferin

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff