Friend Prob

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mildlycrazy13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:00 pm
This is really weird
My bf hangs out a lot over at my best friend's house because his family situation is totally crappy. So whenever I go over to my friend's house I can almost expect him to be there. Thing is, I heard from another friend of my friend that my friend thinks I like my bf and want to spend more time with him than I like and want to spend time with her. This is totally not true they both rock my world. But she doesn't know that I know and her friend made me promise I wouldn't say anything because he thinks she'll get mad that he told me.
What the heck am I supposed to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:26 pm
Uhm...That's like way confusing...It took me a few read-throughs to understand what you were saying.
You might want to explain to the friend that told you about your friend and your bf, that you want to spend equal amounts of time with them. Then, sit down with the other two {the two being the bf and the first friend} and have a talk with them. Explain the situation, but don't mention the second friends name, and tell them both that you want to spend the same amount of time with all of them...And that if youy do end up spending more time with one over the other, it doesn't mean that you don't like one more than the other, it's just the way things worked out.

MiiSS MAYH3M

mildlycrazy13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:10 pm
I know it really is confusing!!
But good idea! Thanks!! I'll probably be seeing them both on Saturday or Sunday and I'll do that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:33 pm
Friends do not disccus matters that have been brought to them; to solve this situation you may have to balance each friendships commitment by giving equal amount of time or attention. ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items