Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Girl advice needed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Guybrush Threepwood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:40 am
Im such a loser when it comes to women...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:02 am
darthsizzle
Im such a loser when it comes to women...
might i ask what you need help with?
like...what areas do you need to work on?  

beautiful disaster 08

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:26 pm
Uhmmm like in what way?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:50 pm
are you being too nice to them?  

redwire7

PastelFlame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Whats the problem?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:16 pm
No one is an expert in such subject; training is no needed, time will show you the way. ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hawk_McKrakken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:56 am
There's no accurate way to give you advice, as every woman is different and is thus "wooed" in a different way than the next. See, if I took that "don't be too nice to her" advice, my girlfriend would probably think I hated her. xp Yet for some warped reason... that works with other women. confused

I guess all I can say is... make friends with a girl, share some of her interests, behave in a manner which either reflects or inverts her own (your choice), and run with it... what have you got to lose? ninja Or you could always try that ever famous, two-word, easy-to-remember step when showing her your personality: Be yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:21 am
Try to be yourself, but at the same time consider their feelings...the same way you would act towards anyone you care about. Just pay attention to their personality. You'll most likely know what to do after that...Also, I wouldn't know, but you might be talking to girls that aren't your type.  

TheSixStringKid

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:42 am
yeah if you want to get a girls attention give her great comments.every girl loves that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:49 am
it's kinda hard giving advice without knowing the actual problem, but one thing's certain: don't push anything. if u force things to happen, THEY WON'T. so b urself, start with a friendship, and see where it goes  

Sotur

Keiji Death Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:48 pm
This is my mule account. So please do not make any assumptions based on my advatar's appearance.

My advice to you: As someone has already stated, be yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:28 pm
what do you do that is soo "wrong"
the best you can be is yourself.  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Dirk Bolero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:11 am
It's been said to be yourself... But what if you're an axe murderer? Look at yourself HONESTLY and if there is any extreme flaw, like a tendency to projectile vomit when asked your name, or the inability to stop looking down her shirt while she's talking to you... Always know the girl's eye color. It doesn't matter if you were looking down her shirt or not, they might quiz you, and it's something you need to know. But don't ask them directly... They expect you to see for yourself. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:24 pm
Maybe the fact that you aren't being spicific with one girl you would like to know, instead you make the generalization that your bad with "women" but maybe if you took the time to get to know a specific girl you were interested in things might be different.

Honestly, I don't know your situation, so this is just a general opinion, not ment to offend in any way. mrgreen  

Xandu15

Xandu15

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:25 pm
Dirk Bolero
It's been said to be yourself... But what if you're an axe murderer? Look at yourself HONESTLY and if there is any extreme flaw, like a tendency to projectile vomit when asked your name, or the inability to stop looking down her shirt while she's talking to you... Always know the girl's eye color. It doesn't matter if you were looking down her shirt or not, they might quiz you, and it's something you need to know. But don't ask them directly... They expect you to see for yourself. wink
Good advice, that's annoying when someone is looking at your boobs instead of your face.... neutral  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff