Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Girls are wierd... need advice! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brettyboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:16 pm
I strike out with girls alot, it seems mostly when I tell them I cook, clean and do all that work around the house, I'm basically the mom of my house... don't girls like that sort of thing? Cause they always look at me wierd... I'm straight though... so can you tell me why the girls don't like it when I tell them that?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:55 pm
Depends on the kind of girls you talk to really. I don't think that's a huge turn off though... confused  

Impish Desires

brettyboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:05 pm
Well, thank you for your input, but maybe you could help me out a little more than that?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:07 pm
....I don't really know what to say other than that really... sorry  

Impish Desires

brettyboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:09 pm
Well, why possibly could it be a turn-off? I thought it was hot for a guy to cook, and isn't it good for a guy to be neat?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:17 pm
For me it is hot :> You just know wrong girls I think wink  

Wiedziemka

brettyboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:32 pm
B-but I live in a small town, there's not too much to pick from... and I'm just so lonely!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:44 pm
I'm tempted to say wrong girls as well. It's supposed to be a very popular trait among couples but it sounds like the women around you are looking for more superficial traits instead of long-term ones?

(You know, the ridiculous "you USED to take the garbage out for me" stuff when men who will always do that exist and are sometimes outright ignored?)  

Nadian
Crew

Coach Z

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:49 pm
I don't know how old you are, but older girls seem to like that.
A lot of younger girls (high school, except possibly seniors) may think it's weird, but you just have to wait till you get to girls in college who realize it's a good, and rare thing that a guy does those that.
And if you go to college, and you do those things, take Women's Studies, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people that appreciate it in there.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:53 pm
Ok, well I'm in gr. 10, also is height a problem? I just turned 15 and I'm 6 ft 4 sweatdrop  

brettyboy

animegal10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:39 pm
well thats because you don't usally see guys do that to often they just sit back and well do nothing so to hear that you cook,clean,etc its a bit strange  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:40 pm
it sort of makes them wonder if your "manly" or not  

animegal10

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:19 am
If you cleaned up around my house I'd love you xD but I dont go that way, so yeah xD Girls, and Guys, think Im weird because I have major cleaning habits. My room is spotless, and picking up around the house is what I find enjoyable. However, they won't let me cook or do the laundry in fear that I might brn the house down or turn all our cloths blue xD It may just depend on which girls your talking to, cuz honestly, that is a good habit in a guy, at least you're not lazy! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:56 pm
gee i dunno, i guess it could be kinda weird if you randomly go up to chicks and tell them you're the "mum" of the house...but cleaning n cooking is cool, maybe the chicks arent single...

and is 6ft4 tall or short?i count in centimetres...

n like iono, just be yourself,chicks will love ya heart  

suburban_lindz

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:46 pm
There is no problem being who you are, some girls just think thats thier ob, Thatss not the way I think. I love someone for their personality, so If a girl dosent like you for who you are/trys to change you, get out of the relationship, she dosent love you, she loves the person shes trying to make you become.

Thus, I say good luck to you.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces