Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Hi...I need help with parental/people problems...SOLVED!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ze Madder Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:22 pm
OK People. I have slight problem. Not half as big as the peoples on here but well...big to me.

You see, I skipped grade 7 becasue I'm really smart. I don't try to fit in or be shy...it's a waste of time really. I like black and I have red and black hair and all that 'emo' crap. (I know emo is music but it's different where I live. they are people here) So anyway, about twenty times a day I get called 'emo' and 'goth' and all that stuff. But that's not my problem.

See, there is this 'emo' boy in my classes named Jake and I really like him. Almost stalker-ish like him. I stare at him (my hair goes in my eyes so no one sees me staring), I get really shy when I see him in the halls, and all that crap. Yet I've only talked to him once.

The problem is that my family will flip if they find out. They think I'm emo, like everyone else, and blah blah blah. And toady I drew on my wrist, which convinced my sister even more that i was 'emo', and when I washed it off (moms orders), it left marks. The marks looked like scars which will lead to, (if my mom sees them) I'm cutting myself.

My mom is REALLY overprotective so I can't put my hair in my eyes(even though I do in class), go out without a phone so she can call, and she has to know all my test scores, has to know who i'm friends with and who I like (she interregated me on a person I sit beside for Petes sake!) and stuff like that. The list would go on forever if I continued. Anyhow, my family believes that only 'emos' like 'emos'.

I'm a happy kid. So what if I write sad poems, put my hair in my eyes, think differently, act differently, and look like an 'emo'. That doesn't mean I cut. I'm sick of having people say, 'Don't be goth' and "You are SO emo'.

I'm not gonna change who I am so I need suggestions on who to A-murder someone and not get caught, or B- Get people to stop frickin calling something I'm not!!

I also need help how to get over Jake!! crying I don't wanna though!! Oh well...snivelly moment over. Well yeah...what I really need is a way to hide who I like from my mom cuz i ain't a good liar.

If you can help...it would be appreactiated...if not...post and have fun!!

RESOLVED!!!
I found out the guy is an a**. And people don't call me 'emo' or 'goth' anymore because I almost broke a guys finger. Intimidation's the best!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:53 pm
Well, the first thing I can say is, ignore all the ******** that call you such. donned black today, and wore sleeve warmers. The bastards tried to think I'm gay.

So, I ignored them. I ******** ignored them, and had a good day.

Also, for your parents and family, ignore them too. They don't like your choices, then screw them.

There's no need to murder anyone.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Ze Madder Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Kurix
Well, the first thing I can say is, ignore all the ******** that call you such. donned black today, and wore sleeve warmers. The bastards tried to think I'm gay.

So, I ignored them. I ******** ignored them, and had a good day.

Also, for your parents and family, ignore them too. They don't like your choices, then screw them.

There's no need to murder anyone.

Thanka for the advice. I try to ignore...but someone occasionally gets beaten up...or dies(
There is no garuntee thet there won't be murder 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:04 pm
Bump...I tis bored.  

Ze Madder Hatter

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:08 pm
As for your crush, which must be Jake, you should try to become his friend. Shy or not, you should try.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:17 pm
Kurix
As for your crush, which must be Jake, you should try to become his friend. Shy or not, you should try.

I try...but it's hard. He's incredibly popular and them people who look down their noses at you...who he happens to hang out with...just because your better then them....need to die! 3nodding  

Ze Madder Hatter

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:24 pm
DX Well... damn...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:34 pm
Kurix
DX Well... damn...

Your telling me! Oh well...One problem has been eliminated. The marks on my wrists are gone!!! biggrin  

Ze Madder Hatter

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:43 pm
Yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:03 pm
3nodding  

Ze Madder Hatter